Friday, November 23, 2007

Western Party!


Hello Penguins!

As I thought, the Western Party won! There is a Free Item and two Free Backgrounds!
Let me show you where the Free Item is:

The Free Item is Bandana! They are in the Plaza. Now you know where the Free Item is!

Now for the Free Backgrounds:

There are two Western Backgrounds in Club Penguin! The first one is a Western Sunset Background. It is on a Cactus in the Dock.
The other Background is a Stagecoach Background! It is also on a Cactus in the Forest.

-Cena12121, T.C.P.C. President

3 comments:

  1. NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! STUPID PARTY!!!!!!!We only got a dummy bandana!!!!(forgive for the bad word)...
    I mean i've been excepting for a little more I mean 1 stupid free item and 2 stupid backgrounds??
    couldn't they give a bit more??
    like CowBoy shoes????
    I voted Western but now that I saw the free item I wish it was sports.. sports' free item(s) were probably 2, items.. probably the face colors (Red&Blue) or skates with something else... Which r ALOT better...
    A bandana Come On!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!

    I agree. I thought that they could do a lot better job at the party!

    You can always share your thought to Club Penguin at www.support.clubpenguin.com/help/contact/general.php OR post a comment in the "What's New" page of CP homepage!

    ReplyDelete