Friday, January 18, 2008

New Better Igloos Catalog!


Hello Penguins!

There is a New Better Igloos Catalog! There is cool new items in it and cool hidden items too! Lets find the hidden items!

To find the Moose Head:
  1. First, go to your Igloo and open the Furniture Catalog.
  2. Go to page 4 of the Catalog.
  3. Click on the "$" sign that is on top of the Cash Register.

Now, you you have the Moose Head!


To find the Pipe Organ:

  1. Go to page 5.
  2. Click on the Upright Piano.

Now, you have the Pipe Organ!


To find the Concert Lights:
  1. Go to the "ELECTRONICS" section. (Page 8)
  2. Click on the Home Stereo.

Now, you have the Concert Lights!
To find the Mullet:

  1. Go to the "CLEARANCE!!" Section. (Page 10)
  2. Click on the Ficus Plant's Stem.

Now you have the Mullet!
That's all the Hidden Items I found! Enjoy the Winter Fiesta-Val!

-Cena12121 (T.C.P.C. President)

8 comments:

  1. Hey Cena!! These hidden items heled, but someone on CP, had a double bed in thier igloo. Do you know where they got it??? I've looked everywhere!!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hannahliz13,

    Good to hear that I helped you! Also, a Doulbe Bed? Hmmmm Club Penguin would never make a Bed because Penguins dont sleep on beds, they sleep standing up. Mabey someone put two items on top of each other and made it look like a bed?! Well, if you see it again, bring us a picture.

    Thanks!

    -Cena12121 (TCPC President)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, but i don't know if i will see that dude again. he aint my buddy. but if i do i'll get a pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah. I remember the penguins name. It was Afrokid and a number but I dont remember the number. He was a member so maybe you could track him down?? I don't know but I hope it helps!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Hannahliz13,

    Yea, that sure does help!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Hannahliz13,

    Yea, that sure does help!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I JUST LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! I THINK ITS THE BEST!!
    I WROTE IN MY BLOG YOUR BLOG BECAUSE I THINK ITS COOL


    If someone needs help, check out my blog..
    you have everything you need

    http://worldofeverything-hernan.blogspot.com

    Bye!!
    hope you enter to my blog and see all the cheats

    ReplyDelete