Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Loves in the Air and Coming up things in Club Penguin!


Well, first of all, it's Valentines Days! Happy Valentines Day penguins! Who is on your heart today?
Tomorrow is also a big day! First, there is going to be a new pin. I am guessing that the new pin will be . . . a Heart Emote Pin. What do you think it is?

Next, Sub Marine party starts tomorrow! I heard that this party is going to be a great one! In the party, there is going to be never before seen things and a few favorite things from past parties. I also think that the party is going to be underwater. I cant wait! Here is a Sneak Peek of the Book Room:
-Cena12121 (T.C.P.C. President)

5 comments:

  1. AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! IT'S VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! I HATE VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am Screenhog. If you go to what's new on: clubpenguin.com and look at the blog you will see that I will post some times on there. I like club penguin blogs and I think yours is the coolest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey team club penguin cheats. this website is the best. thank you for telling me that there will be a greatest greatest greatest party and thank you for the sneek peek about the book store. And thank you for telling me that it is tommorrow becuase i didnt now. I think that the new pin will be heart too! I CAN NOT WIAT FOR THE PARTY AND I DIDNT KNOW ANY OF THIS AND GOT EXCITED WHEN I NEW THIS! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL PENGUIN INCLUDING CENA12121!

    BYE! ~Bratz 909~

    ReplyDelete