Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sub-Marine Party Extended and New Game!



The Sub-Marine party has been extended til Friday, February 22! How cool is that?!


Also, there's a new game that's out right now! It has to do with G's invention. It's called "Aqua Grabber". You have to go in it and save Rockhopper's things! It's at the Ice Berg.


When you collect all the pieces, the game ends and your penguin drives the items back to the Ice Berg. You also get a Gold Ship Wheel Pin and 250 coins! Be sure to check it out!





I think that we will have another one with different items to find. What do you think of the game? It is hard or easy? Did you beat it?

-Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. It wont let me play it!

    WAAAAAAH!

    P.S. Check out my blog and tell me what you think

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's quite hard cos it took me 3 tries! But I got there in the end! It's a very fun game but the worst part is at the end when you've won! Your penguin takes forever to drive off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CENA MIMO"S PARTY TIME CHANGED CHECK OUT MY WORDPRESS AGAIN


    ~CHONGEO~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I SAW YOU AT THE SECRET MIMO PARTY!!!!! I WAS THE ONE FOLLOWING YOU AROUND EVERYWHERE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete