Monday, March 10, 2008

Club Penguin Improvement Project- Testing Servers!


Hey!

Looks like there is a NEW link to the Improvement Project! CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT! When you get there, you have to click on the Eye Scanner to open the door.
This new C.P.I.P. link tells us that Club Penguin is . . .

  • Server Testing
  • Redesigning the Club Penguin website
  • And adding more features to Club Penguin!

Also, not all of them are released. Some of them are "Coming Soon". But, server testing is opened! It is way to cool! You get to make your penguin test secret servers with other penguins and you help find bugs (Bugs are things that are wrong in the game)! Nothing changes to your penguin and you get 20,000 coins to begin with.

Here is some other things you need to know before testing servers:

  • The 'real' penguin you use normally in Club Penguin is NOT connected to the penguin you use for Server Test.
  • They are two separate penguin accounts.
  • The server test ends on April 4.
  • When Server Test ends on April 4, the site and all the penguins will be deleted.
  • Everything the Club Penguin team is testing is behind the scenes so you won’t see any visual changes to the game.
  • Please report bugs when you find them.
  • If you can’t login, it may be down for maintenance or filled with penguins. Check back later to find out if its open again.
  • Club Penguin Rules apply. If you find penguins breaking these rules, report them to the Club Penguin team.

The best thing is that Club Penguin Moderators are on all day on these testing servers! So far I met Billybob, Rsnail, and Screenhog! This is Billybob when I meet him:

I will also put bugs that I found here. This is what I found so far:
  • Both Red and Blue Soccer Jerseys do not fit on your body properly.

  • The "This Room is Full" message does not show up when a room is full.

If you found a bug, then tell me and I'll put it here!

-Cena12121 (T.C.P.C.P President)

26 comments:

  1. I have not got really a bug but if any of you free players want a free item then there is a book in the book room called rockhopper and the storway, after that go to the last page then there will be a friendship bracelet then click on it and it will ask if you want to have one! Cool Huh?

    From Sorge111

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that picture of Billybob? There is no moderator shield in the top right hand corner! lol. I found Billybob on server Frozen a couple days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cena its me Tonymadi and I would love to be a part of Team Club Penguin Cheats so its up to you so I have been on the Tester Servers and would like to meet you sometime.Just tell me if I can be a part of youre site.Youre awesome Cena and Thanx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey cena are they fake penguins or are they just normal elliot (you e-mailed me before elliotcv26)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is not BillyBob. On the blog he spells his name BillyBob not Billybob.

    -Fifall

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cena,

    remember two moths ago you gave me instructions on how to put three columns on my site. Ever since I got that, now everybody has two columns. Are they copying me or they sre jeolous?


    -Tikihead12

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the real Billybob

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cena12121,

    I have terrible news!

    A site called http://www.clubpenguinheroes.blogspot.com is not stealing my posts but stealing all of my widgits from my site. I did changed my site. They still have the content. But I have no way to shut down thier site. Can you help me!!!! Please! This is really bad. I think if penguins are seeing that site, they will probaly think that C.P.C.I stoled it!!!!

    I will appreciate if you help me.


    -Tikihead12

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Penguins!

    The tests continue to go well and the bugs keep getting squashed which is great. A big "thank you" to everyone so far!

    We're now needing to "stress test" the servers by trying to fill them up with as many penguins as possible. It would be awesome if we could find more people to join in tests so we can do this!

    If you have a blog or a forum that you can get the word out, that would be awesome. Your help has been great and we couldn't do it without you!!

    Also: On Friday, we will be uploading the St. Patricks Day Party to the test servers as well!

    Until then... Waddle On!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're invited to my party!

    Where: My Igloo
    Server: Kosciusko
    When: 14/3/08
    Time: 10:00 PM PST

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cena,
    YOU KNOW BILLYBOB?!!!! OMG! I SOO HAVE WANTED TO MEET HIM!!!!! Tell him to go on the tobagon server at two o clock CP time!!!!!! In the light house. this will be good for my famisim (is that a word?) oh well it doesnt matter! I know Gizmo already!!!!! Omg....... Im phsyced...... So can you pleeease tell him?!
    - coffee2353

    ReplyDelete
  12. plz tell him. plz cena. will you? yes or no or maybe, and i still want to know can you do me favor.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey cena does the cpip test mean that your penguin in real cp get lost and you wont be able to use it any more or will it stay because my friend said it gets lost but its my only member account and i would really be mad if it gets lost i paid for nothing it better not get lost in real cp or i will be so mad at you cena i will never go on this site again if my penguin gets lost and ill blame you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a brilliant idea that members and non-members can use!
    You know how you have like Jetpacks and carts and surfing, well, why don't you ask the penguin poll this question:Would you like cars and jets in club penguin? the answers are yes and no. it would be a great improvment! [i would totally like if you anounced it in the club penguin times] Gary [G] can take credit id do it my self but,alas, i don't know how

    from Rocky Ritson

    ReplyDelete
  15. i wanna meet billybob

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG your site is THE BEST!!!!!!!!! Oh, and thank you for the help with the CP DS game!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It will let me in but i cant go any farther

    ReplyDelete
  18. i cant test any servers or enter the blog OR report any bugs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. DD
    _

    it let me in but it wont let me test things or report bug it just says its closed

    dose not work

    ReplyDelete
  20. DD
    _

    it let me in but it wont let me test things or report bug it just says its closed

    dose not work

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just want to say i can't get in because it's CLOSED!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. how can we test the rocks in clubpenguin???? it is a field-op

    ReplyDelete