Friday, March 21, 2008

New Better Igloos Catalog!


Hello Penguins!

There is a new March/April issue of the Better Igloos Catalog! It's cool but only two hidden items. Here they are:

To find the Pipe Organ:
  1. Go to the 10th page of the Catalog
  2. Click on the Upright Piano.

You have now found the Pipe Organ!


To find the Concert Lights:
  1. Go to the "ELECTRONICS" section of of the Catalog. (Page 15)
  2. Click on the speaker of the Home Stereo.

You have now found the Concert Lights!


That's all for now. I hope there is more hidden items next time.

-Cena12121, T.C.P.C. President

3 comments:

  1. Hey Cena! I know it is way past when you posted this but I want to be the only comment here! Your cheats rock, and waddle on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cena! Thanks for your awesome cheats, they always help me, and waddle on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cena! Whats up? I love your cheats, and hope you will keep 'em coming! Waddle on!

    Michael

    ReplyDelete