Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New Wallpaper and New Club Penguin Game On The Way!


Woo Hoo! There is a New Club Penguin game on the way! The picture above is a sneak peek of the game. The game is planned to be launched on Monday in the Book Room! These are some other hints of whats going to be in the game:
  • It is different than any other.
  • It is not an action game, like Aqua Grabber
  • It is not a multiplayer game.

I wonder what it is? I can't wait! What do YOU think it is?

Also, Club Penguin has also put a new Wallpaper! CLICK HERE to check it out. Here is a picture of it:


But, there was an old wallpaper and they changed it. This was the old one:

I like it more than the new one. I wonder why they changed it? Did the old wallpaper give any hints to the St. Patrick's Day party? Tell us what YOU think!

-Cena12121 (T.C.P.C. President)

3 comments:

  1. Well I can't wait till it the new game comes out! New catalog tomorrow though! That will be brilliant, I am a little seasick with all the mermaid stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello TCPC!
    I'm sorry to give you this bad news, but...
    TPO is closing.
    We've thinking of adding a new member to our site. If it works, TPO will stay on the CP fansites list for lots of months!
    - Chispy12

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool,
    looks like the new books are a GAME!

    ReplyDelete