Thursday, March 27, 2008

Wacky Newspaper, Aprils Fools Party, and Migrator Update!


Did ya see the new newspaper?! It is so silly, sloppy, and wacky! To me, it's the best newspaper yet.

UPDATE: CLUB PENGUIN REMOVED "PENGUIN OF THE MONTH" SECTION OFF THE NEWSPAPER FOR SOME REASON. IF YOU STILL WANT TO SEE THE PENGUIN OF THE MONTH SECTION, THEN CLICK HERE AND GO TO PAGE 46. THANKS CYTGIRL825 AND SALINAJEAN FOR THE HELP. There is a super cool section called "Penguin of the Month". It tells you the best penguin of the month and it's actually a trick. It will say that your the Penguin of the Month. My heart jumped out of my body when I saw my name. It was so funny. . . .
I also noticed some secrets and weirds things. First of all there is picture that has the iceberg and points to a hidden treasure. Maybe it's true?
Remember my last post about ninjas? Well, I think I found another sing. There is a page that says that the Dojo is one of the top secret rooms. I also found this really weird thing, there is a window that is shaded black for some reason.
Also, instead of the "Ask Aunt Arctic" there is a "Ask Gary the Gadget Guy".
In other news:

The Migrator was Updated today. It is almost done! And we are trying to find something useful to do with the Aqua Grabber.
Also, don't forget that the Aprils Fools Party starts tomorrow! They said that this party is going to be the best party of the year! Club Penguin started working on it before the St. Patricks Day Party and they also brought special people to draw some cool features of the party!Here is a Sneak Peek of the Pet Shop. It looks so weird. . . .
We are going to stay up all night to get the the latest news about the Aprils Fools Party and were the new Pin is going to be, so come see us first if you need help!

-Cena12121, T.C.P.C. President

Top Blogs

23 comments:

  1. Hi cena. Um i didnt see the penguin of the month thing in my news paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. that page with the penguin of the month is out of the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm your right. They are gone! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha when i saw it at first i saw my name and i jumped up 3 feet in the air!! i was like "WHOA!!!!" haha it was cool... i wonder why its gone??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for mentioning me Cena!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yah, the penguiin of the month thing. I was so excited when my name was there too. But seems that everybody was the pengiin off the month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey wheere are u going to be on clubpengin i wanna see you

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey were are you going to be on clubpenguin

    ReplyDelete
  9. My heart jumped when I saw my name on "penguin of the month", too! Then my lil sis got on and said SHE got the award so then I thought "maybe this is a trick!". It takes me a while to catch on! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think there was to much cunfusion between the penguins. My big sis (who happens to be Zieda) got in a fight lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cena12121,

    "Lost" is asweome!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Cena,

    which state do you live in?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Cena,

    do you live in New york? I love that place. Because if you do you are cool!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cena,

    I was wondering if you live in California. I liv in that state. They have Hollywood and everything. Its cool. Or Texas?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Diddo to Cyrgirl thanks for mentioning us. Sorry i got bac to u late. i was out buying stuff :-)
    a girls gotta shop LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cena12121,

    have you seen the Movie 10,000 BC?

    It rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Why is everyone asking me were I live? You don't know where I live?! I live in Club Penguin, of course ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Tikihead12

    Nope, I haven't seen the movie 10,000 BC. But, I heard that it is good.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Each penguin saw their name in the penguin of the month it was a trick

    ReplyDelete
  20. No Cena,

    of course you live in CP,

    but where do you live in the united states . Just the state.

    ReplyDelete
  21. ha ha it looks like south park

    ReplyDelete
  22. Um cena i didnt write that new york thing. Just to tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I was penguin of the month to! Penguin name Anikinfx

    ReplyDelete