Friday, November 14, 2008

Club Penguin Courtyard and Dojo Grand Re-Opening!


Here is the grand re-opening of the Dojo! The outside of it is called the Dojo Courtyard.

To celebrate the re-opening of the Dojo, there is a free item at the Courtyard. They are Geta Sandals.
Also, the Dojo was changed! It looks super cool. There is a little 'Gong Show' in there. If you wait 5 minutes, a door will open and you can hit the Gong with a snowball.
Don't forget that Ninja Training begins on November 17th!

-Cena12121, Team Club Penguin Cheats President
TCPC: Club Penguin Cheats and More!

11 comments:

  1. the dojo is so cool! i love the new look of it!
    -vinny105

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get everyone off the room when you have a screenshot. In the dojo courtyard room your the only one there. Unless you make an edit, that edit is pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my new gf broke up with me :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey cena its me the new guy sorry i havent post for a while i been busy so any way i think the dojo training is just coping naruto
    write more soon from New guy

    ps chaing my name to ?guy

    ReplyDelete
  5. they also added more screens at the HQ one is the dojo and one is blank

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cena!!

    Can I be a Team Club Penguin Cheats member??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Club Penguin Also Changed the Settings! You can mute the music and more!! It's really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for giving me advice Cena
    I really appericate your help.
    Sorry for calling you names
    I was just too angry
    I hopw you can forgive me for what I have said to you and make you feel hurt.
    Thanks once again! :)

    ~Fluffylin~

    ReplyDelete
  9. The new game is here! Why don't you add it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate that the secret hideout is gone!!!

    ReplyDelete