Friday, November 7, 2008

New Penguin Style Catalog Cheats- November Issue!


There's a new Penguin Style Catalog! It's super cool. There is a lot of hidden items in it. Here is how to find them.

To find the Pink Pom Pom:

1. Go to page2.
2. Click on the Snowflake.
To find the Russian Hat:

1. Go to page 2.
2. Click on the top of the tree.
To find the Red Viking Helmet:

1. Go to page 6.
2. Click on the Red penguin.
To find the Blue Viking Helmet:

1. Go to page 6.
2. Click on the Snowflake.
3. Open and close the Red Viking Helmet 4 times.

To find the Black Superhero Mask:

1. Go to page 7.
2. Click on the star that's circled below.
To find the Mixed Bracelets:

1. Go to page 16. (Clearance Section)
2. In the word 'Clearance', click on the 'n'.

To find the Jade Necklace:

1. Go to page 18. (Clearance Section)
2. In the word 'Clearance', click the 'n'.

There was a ton of hidden stuff!

-Cena12121, Team Club Penguin Cheats President
TCPC: Club Penguin Cheats and More!

7 comments:

  1. Hey Cena!

    You forgot the hidden item on the 'N' in "Shoe Collection"

    Awesome site!

    ~Nike~

    ReplyDelete
  2. you forgot one clothing cheat on the shoe page there is a cheat in the words

    ReplyDelete
  3. and also u forgot the ninja in newspaper

    ur website is cool

    sorry to ask this................can u say how to become a member for free
    plzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this site! You should get paid for it! Can I add it to my "interesting blog" chart on My blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i tried to but them but it says that you have to be a member. i need help can somebody e-mail me at gymnastbabi201@aim.com
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks! I was wondering where to find them! I'm a member, you see. My name is Jewel may, see me, you can add me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'll have to pay for membership. Thats what's right. I paid!!!! It was quite a rip-off, since I'm not American.

    ReplyDelete