Sunday, December 1, 2013

Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracker 2016 & How To Find Rockhopper!



This is Cena12121's 100% accurate Rockhopper Tracker! Every time I find Rockhopper, I will updated this tracker right away. I usually find him every 2-5 minutes so keep refreshing this post for updates on the Rockhopper Tracker.

Rockhopper Currently Offline

 
Cena12121's Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracker:

Currently--- Offline
Server------ Offline
Room-------- Offline

Click Here to refresh the tracker.

Follow Cena12121 on Twitter

Found Rockhopper? Click here to post a comment and tell us where he is immediately!


Tips and More on Finding Rockhopper


Who is Rockhopper?

Rockhopper is a pirate who arrives to Club Penguin on his pirate ship named the Migrator every two months. During a Rockhopper visit, all penguins can explore his ship, which offers exclusive rare items for purchase. Rockhopper’s items can be found no where else besides his ship.

How can I find Rockhopper?

Finding Captain Rockhopper is not that easy. When his ship the Migrator is at the Beach, that is your first sign that he is on Club Penguin.

But you have to be on the same server as him to met Rockhopper! He switches servers all the time. He spends about 10 minutes on each server, then hops to a different one.

Here are some server tips:

— Rockhopper will be on a 4-5 bar server
— He does go on safe-chat servers
— He does go on different language servers

Here are room tips. Rockhopper usually visits these rooms:

— His ship, the Migrator
— Beach
— Dock
— Pizza Parlor
— Forest
— Hidden Lake
— Cove

Rockhopper will never be at the Elite Penguin Force Command Room, Dojo Courtyard, Dojo, Ninja Hideout, or Fire Dojo. If you see a huge crowd around someone, it might just be Rockhopper. He will ALWAYS have a crowd of fans surrounding him.


How does he look like?

Rockhopper can easily be spotted by his outfit! He will always be wearing a pirate hat, a beard, thick eyebrows, and is the color red.


What can I do when I find him?

Once you have found Rockhopper, open his player card and click on the "Get Gift" icon. Rockhopper will then give you a free autographed background!


You can also chat with him! He will answer you back!


Have you ever met Rockhopper? I have! It's so exciting and unforgettable!

Good luck and have fun Rockhopper tracker!

—Cena12121, www.BestClubPenguinCheats.com

2,217 comments:

  1. YOU DON'T KNOW THE WORST, i found him 3 times......... IN THE SAME DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture of RH is wrong... the new one has a box in the add buddy spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey..i met rockhopper 23 times..i just met him now

    ReplyDelete
  4. dunno how many times. I met him 4 times when he didn't have any fans around him. He was dancing on his ship in mammoth and the was only 2 people not counting me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sadly i haven't seehn him yet but i'm trying

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have met him 28 times! wow! My penguin isnt even very old lol! He's not tht much fun. Mostly I just run into him, and those rumors tht he's ALWAYS on mammoth even when his ship isnt there, aren't true!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cena12121 what server is he on. I never know so I never see him. Can you or someone else help me please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cant find him which server is he on now??

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is better to find Rockhopper in servers in your own than using cheat its very unfair for some penguins....

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHAT is mammoth???? I SOOOOOOO wanna find him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't met him yet but i'm trying.
    p.s Mammoth is a server.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 0 times! it aint fair but these tips really helped me!
    thx

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg!!! u guys r sooooo lucky!!!i havnt met him yet but im probably his biggest fan lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. 100 times im an old penguin...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can you create a tracker for finding Rockhopper?
    P.S. I found him 0 times.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to add rockhopper to my friends list so this really helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ive been a member for one hundred and five days at least...and i have only senn him once...lol... oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i have not found him where is he

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ive been on club penguin sinse it started and iv never seen him.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I found him during a penguin party!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I NEVER SEEN HIM I WAS NEARLY THERE B4 BUT EVERYONE WHO HAD ALREADY SEEN HIM WERE IN THE WAY!
    =(=(=(

    ReplyDelete
  22. I found cool glitch! on the day rockhopper goes. I found him! when his ship was NOT there

    ReplyDelete
  23. i found rockhopper! whoo! this is my firt finding him!yea!

    ReplyDelete
  24. thanks ill try it out next time

    ReplyDelete
  25. hahahahaha....I have met rockhopper a lot of times...=]
    I usually go to different server when I know rockhopper ship arrives..
    he always switch server..
    so,I switch to the server which has the least number of penguin so I can be friends,talk n a lot more with him ;]easier right?p/s=the way I switch is close window n open it again..

    ReplyDelete
  26. i saw rochhoper on mitens today becuse its moday the seconed or 2ened

    ReplyDelete
  27. my penguin is 1322 days old and i have never seen him once lol!

    ReplyDelete
  28. 1 time 500 times joking knock knock who's there wooden shoe wooden shoe who wooden you like to know? 1 time =[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've seen Rockhopper 20 times and I use the same advice you use.

    ReplyDelete
  30. do you get a prize when you find him?

    ReplyDelete
  31. I've Never seen Rockhopper and I've been on cp 4 1year.HELP MEEE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have seen him about 2 months ago I hop to uses your trackers for now on I found your web sight today.

    ReplyDelete
  33. i cant seem to find him, but im trying.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Somehow it is like this, from most of the cheats site of club penguin most says like this, "Whenever you came first to the migrator, of course you will receive the free item and then if you are also a membership penguin of course you will buy the items of Rockhopper. But when it is on the middle day, you will play and play, however if it is on the last day yourself, nobody anymore, that's the time, you will saw Rockhopper in the migrator and on the migrator sailing back to somewhere else, like in home!". That's what I am thinking! That's the most possible founding, I found! I already tried and tried but there I found him! Not only in crowds either Aunt Arctic there! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  35. How do you get free membership?

    ReplyDelete
  36. I really wish I could say I've met him, but I haven't. :-( Maybe this time! (He's about to dock.)

    ReplyDelete
  37. i saw him too cap rockhop i swear mum life

    ReplyDelete
  38. Yeah. i dont like rockhopper. cuz he banned me last time he saw me. cuz i said IM GONNA HURT YOU to him Lol. then he banned me forever. so yeah. i dont reallylike rockhopper cuz of that moment! Haha sniffles! LOL ok yeah watever...


    -----mim

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hes at flippers a his ship.go now!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. i just saw him on tutex sorry i dont know how to spell he at the mitgor i just went in then rockhopper went in it soo lucky me! it was a hour that was fun i guess you will rock it!
    it was a new background today it a jungle background but rockhopper is not sighz well such have a great time cen

    ReplyDelete
  41. have seen ROCKHOPPER 44 times it's so easy!I

    ReplyDelete
  42. I have never seen him 'cause I don't know which server is he in

    ReplyDelete
  43. I have got to see rockhopper and cena12121 and even better cena is now my buddy!!!!

    -catman41

    ReplyDelete
  44. I met rh! Thanks cena for ur help!
    Kookle910

    ReplyDelete
  45. where is rockropper RIGHT NOW?

    ReplyDelete
  46. DOES ROCKHOPPER COME EVERY MONTH? IF SO IT'S SO COOL AS I AM A 11 DAYS PENGUIN. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  47. iv never seen rockhopper:(
    but im still trying to meet him:)

    ReplyDelete
  48. i met him XACTLY 57 times! lol! if only he gave you different stuff each time...

    ReplyDelete
  49. thanks i finnaly found him and i got the overgrown ship back ground

    ReplyDelete
  50. Mary:I_in_cp_Rocky9496May 25, 2009 at 4:44 PM

    Have you realised that if you put the new Rockhopper background with the ice cream sundae pin, it looks like Yarr wants to eat it?? It is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Is he on right now!?

    ReplyDelete
  52. I NEVER MET HIM BUT I'M GONNA

    ReplyDelete
  53. i meet rochopper on iceland

    ReplyDelete
  54. I CANT FREAKIN FIND HIM!!!


    = (

    WAAAHAAA.
    Can't wait untill i find him =D if i ever do....

    ReplyDelete
  55. I have never met Rockhopper and all those you tube cheats about his password don't work.
    I have tried them all about 100 times so don't try them because they are all fake.

    PS. My club penguin is Ruffles15 I am normally on big snow in the DoJo by the window on the right. I am a red penguin with a red card jitsu belt on. Come and meet me now because I am on club penguin right now. :-D :-D :-D :-D

    ReplyDelete
  56. I have never met Rockhopper and all those you tube cheats about his password don't work.
    I have tried them all about 100 times so don't try them because they are all fake.

    PS. My club penguin is Ruffles15 I am normally on big snow in the DoJo by the window on the right. I am a red penguin with a red card jitsu belt on. Come and meet me now because I am on club penguin right now. :-D :-D :-D :-D

    ReplyDelete
  57. I've NEVER met Rockhopper because I just started :( But I SOOOOO wanna meet him! Pirates are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  58. I have *NEVER* met him! I wish I could. When he was on, my friends knew where he was but they wouldn't tell me.

    -Applestar8

    ReplyDelete
  59. i dont know where to look WHERE somebody HELP ME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  60. ive met ROCKHOPPER ONLY ONE TIME BUT NEVER GOT THE BACKROUND!

    ReplyDelete
  61. when do you think he will be on again?? i want to meet him!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  62. i havent met him yet! =( when do you think he will be on again??

    ReplyDelete
  63. he is at the beach right this second

    ReplyDelete
  64. ive benn around scecnce the start every day tha hes in cp i see him about 3-16 times its a curse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  65. can u help me cena to fing rockhopper

    ReplyDelete
  66. I only met him ONCE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Hey cena!

    Ilove chatting to other CPs but its soooo hard to under stand them! thats y i come to ur Web! Any way, iv seen a picture of Rockhopper, um? but iv never seen him on CP!
    Wildflipper

    ReplyDelete
  68. Hi cena ! iv never seen him!OMG!



    :( OR :)?
    Is he good or evil!

    Wildflipper

    ReplyDelete
  69. I HAVE NEVER MEAT HIM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Does rockhopper really switch from server 2 server? i don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  71. I found him today at 3:56 at the beach

    ReplyDelete
  72. i saw rockhopper just now. his background wasn't working though, i don't know why.

    he told us a story and had us dance the pirate jig! XD

    i'm just upset the background wasn't working

    ReplyDelete
  73. he is at snow drift ice berg

    ReplyDelete
  74. IVE MET HIM NO TIMES! AND I AM 895 DAYS OLD ON IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Cena, you must update your Plant Tracker

    -Zomparelli

    ReplyDelete
  76. he is at glacier pizza parlour

    ReplyDelete
  77. he is on mammoth right now

    ReplyDelete
  78. where is rockhopper ??? and cena did u remove ur chat cuz i cant find it on ur site and ur tracker always says that rockhoppers offline and i am trying to find him and when i refresh it too it also says that he is offline and i try it evry 2-5 min and it still doesnt work?!?!?!? and if u did remove ur chat plz oh plz i beg u put it back...............................

    -nadine alex (my penguin name in cp)

    ReplyDelete
  79. Rockhopper is in Blizard go fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  80. ROCKHOPPER IS ON NOW

    ReplyDelete
  81. Hey Cena, ive met rockhopper like, i dunno 5 times maybe? anyways, the plats changed again so you might wanna post that up.

    ReplyDelete
  82. Cena! Put the chat button back on your site please!!!! : (

    ReplyDelete
  83. I have met him twice :)

    ReplyDelete
  84. i want to find rockhopper today

    ReplyDelete
  85. i think hes on mammoth

    ReplyDelete
  86. come on where is he???? I have been waiting for an hour

    ReplyDelete
  87. i just saw him in galcer at the pizza parlour

    ReplyDelete
  88. lol were is he i want to know cause ive been searcing for 2 days now cena!

    ReplyDelete
  89. i am desprate to know were he is never met him juat seen his ship help me cena cause you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  90. what happen to the chat cena

    ReplyDelete
  91. i went on mamoth at the migrater it was crowded so he had been there but he wasn't there anymore sorry

    ReplyDelete
  92. i went to the captain quaters i saw many penguins at the door i went in the room but its full.rockhopper must been there

    ReplyDelete
  93. i went to the captain quaters.i saw many penguin at the door.i entered the room but its full.rockhopper must been there.

    ReplyDelete
  94. what happened to the chat?????? that was the best way to find rockhopper - please bring it back!

    ReplyDelete
  95. rockhopper is in yeti in the pirate ship

    ReplyDelete
  96. hes at crunch right now at his ship!

    ReplyDelete
  97. cant find him help me

    ReplyDelete
  98. umm what happened to every 2-5 minutes?? this tracker stinks!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  99. To things to say i got his background and he was onn snowshoe and now peeps say he's on frozen when i got background he was in cove and puffle circus

    ReplyDelete
  100. frozen/snowshoe

    cove puffle fair

    ReplyDelete
  101. i think hes on the mammoth but im not sure but he is usally on the mammoth and its full right now so thats a good sign

    ReplyDelete
  102. i have not found rock hopper yet but on my computer cenas tracker is not working from cool9607

    ReplyDelete
  103. I tried to find him in his fave servers but he didn't even show up like he even bringed the fair with him

    ReplyDelete
  104. hi rock hopper tell me where you are my name is iceo 90 please i want you to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  105. rockhopper is on frozen

    ReplyDelete
  106. ROCKHOPPER IS ON THE TUXEDO SHIP NEST

    ReplyDelete
  107. hes on frozen on the migrator!!!!
    -icylogan1000

    ReplyDelete
  108. dear cena i got banned from ur chat sry for wat i did cause im not quite sure but know all when will i be unbanned from Agentfloppy9

    ReplyDelete
  109. HES ON TABBOGAN ON SHIP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  110. he at thermal but at pizza parlor

    ReplyDelete
  111. CENA I MET ROCKHOPPER!
    I USED YOUR TRACKER!
    IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED
    CENA YOUR THE BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  112. HE JUST LEFT GRIZZLY AND I MET HIM FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!! EVEN THOUGH I WAS ABLE TO MEET HIM IN MAY BUT I DIDDNT KNOW ABOUT THIS AWESOME SITE!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  113. Rockhopper JUST left Tundra!

    ReplyDelete
  114. rockhopper and bebebe

    ReplyDelete
  115. Cena the tree turned orange

    ReplyDelete
  116. He is at the forst!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  117. ZERO!!!! (but i met penguin band 4 times in one day)

    ReplyDelete
  118. i saw rockhopper at husky at plaza

    ReplyDelete
  119. were is he now i need to find him but i dont know what sever hes on

    ReplyDelete
  120. snowcap! rockhopper is in snowcap!

    ReplyDelete
  121. He was just in Bunny Hill at the ice berg he may still be there!

    ReplyDelete
  122. 0

    im zrna1070 spread im famous zena1070 is famous hear me

    ReplyDelete
  123. Hi cena i saw ur rockhopper tracker when i scroll down it says
    Club Penguin Penguin Band Tracker?

    ReplyDelete
  124. I think that he might be on Mammoth at the Ship Hold because i cant get in Its FULL!

    ReplyDelete
  125. And also there are new servers called Snow cap and Snow day and maybe a few others.

    ReplyDelete
  126. I think that he might be on Mammoth at the Ship Hold because i cant get in Its FULL!

    ReplyDelete
  127. I think that he might be on Mammoth at the Ship Hold because i cant get in Its FULL!

    ReplyDelete
  128. i want to find him soooo bad

    ReplyDelete
  129. where is rock hopper

    ReplyDelete
  130. I would like to met him do you know where he is

    ReplyDelete
  131. CENA!!! ITS COLDFRONT HURRY!!!!!
    9rjjacob9

    ReplyDelete
  132. SHERBET!!! I know i rock ;-)
    9rjjacob9

    ReplyDelete
  133. RH on Thermal at the Cove

    ReplyDelete
  134. rockhopper left sherbet... :-(
    9rjjacob9- biggest fan

    ReplyDelete
  135. he is on mammoth in the captin quarters

    ReplyDelete
  136. on mammoth captin quarters

    ReplyDelete
  137. I cant blame you Cena with meeting him only four times. I have only met him once but i have gotten really close to getting him.

    ReplyDelete
  138. mammoth captins quarters

    ReplyDelete
  139. Hey Cena, You should try out for Clubpenguin neighborhood. I think you will be very underestimated and win the whole thing. I will be there at every show if so.

    Biggest fan, 9rjjacob9

    ReplyDelete
  140. Where is rockhopper ? evertime i come online your never there !!

    ReplyDelete
  141. Rockhopper is on YETI HURRY!!!!!!!!GO GO GO!!

    ReplyDelete
  142. i found him three times with this tracker on hibernate

    ReplyDelete
  143. i found him on hibernate

    ReplyDelete
  144. i dony really like that it has to be a only member chat who is there to ban if u r all members its really weird and i dont like it '=(

    ReplyDelete
  145. i know where rockhopper is right now

    ReplyDelete
  146. I can't find him cause the server he's on is full

    ReplyDelete
  147. ive been a cp civilian for 782 days and ive NEVER found him!!!!!!! ive seen gary and sensei but NEVER RH!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH CP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;< 0__O

    ReplyDelete
  148. IM SOOOOOO ANNOYED!!!!! IVE NEVER MET HIM AND MY PENGUIN IS 788 DAYS OLD!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  149. I think he was in Alaska, in the Coffee shop

    ReplyDelete
  150. Where is Rock Hopper?

    ReplyDelete