Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Club Penguin DJ Cadence Tracker 2016 & How To Find Cadence!



This is Cena12121's 100% accurate DJ Cadence Tracker! Every time I find DJ Cadence, I will updated this tracker right away. I usually find her every 2-5 minutes so keep refreshing this post for updates on the Cadence Tracker

Cadence Offline — Tracking starts during her next visit.

 
Cena12121's Club Penguin DJ Cadence Tracker:

Currently--- Offline
Server------ N / A
Room-------- N / A

Click Here to refresh the tracker.

Follow Cena12121 on Twitter

Found DJ Cadence? Click here to put a comment and tell us where she is immediately!


Tips And More To Find DJ Cadence:


Who is DJ Cadence?
Cadence is Club Penguin's purple-haired musician, DJ and dancer! She hangs out at the Dance Club a lot. There, you can also play "Dance Contest" with her. She loves to spin around and breakdown with her boom box. She knows how to get the party started!

How does DJ Cadence look like?
DJ Cadence is a peach colored penguin. She wears green headphones, a pink and yellow striped scarf, white shoes, and has purple hair. This is Cadence's playercard:


How can I find DJ Cadence?
Like all other Club Penguin characters, DJ Cadence only comes out during some Club Penguin parties. She can be found in the Night Club, Dance Lounge, or the Rooftop. Cadence jumps to a different server every 5-7. She's mostly on crowded servers.

If you do met her, she will be always surrounded by a crowd.


If you can't find here in the crowd of fans, open the "Users In Room" list and find her name.


What can I do when I find her?
Once you have found DJ Cadence, click on her playercard and click on the box button. She will give you a free autographed background!


Cadence loves to to chat with other people! I've met her many times. She also gives out shout outs during her visit! She even gave me two shout outs before! Look!


Meeting Cadence is awesome! Have fun and good luck tracking!

—Cena12121, www.BestClubPenguinCheats.com

1,497 comments:

  1. If you have found DJ Cadence, then please post a comment!

    -Cena12121

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you and now your my new buddy.But I just missed Dj Canadace because the room is full.Thank you so much for the tracker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude ur tracker rocks its completely accurate wooot

    ReplyDelete
  4. i JUST went on canoe right when she left... oh well, ill keep trying! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i JUST went on canoe right when she left... oh well, ill keep trying! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O_o!
    I wish I was a member. But I am not so Members, I hope you guys are having a good time!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. DUDE I JUST SAW U ON WOOL SOCKS AND U LEFT QUICKLY U WERE IN THE TOWN!CAN U PLEASE COME VISIT THE SERVER THAN CANDANCE IS ON AGAIN?

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU SOO MUCH WITH THE CANDENCE TRACKER!! I JUST FOUND HER IN FROSTBITE!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blizzard CADANCE -Glc2 we meet in HQ

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think shes on frostbite but the room was full so i couldnt get in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok i know this dosent have to do with anything that you posted,but how do you take pictures?Like how do you take pictures of Club Penguin Catalogs,and stuff.Cena please tell me I beg you please!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know how to take pictures press Ctrl + Prt Scrn then go to paint and press Ctrl + V then your finished

    ReplyDelete
  14. what does n/a mean?

    ReplyDelete
  15. umm when u said : what do i do know?- u spelt know wrong its suppose to be now not know..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cadence is at the night club in the Lounge on the North Pole Server

    ReplyDelete
  17. I FOUND HER BUT THE ROOM IS FULL. ABOMINABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You don't know where Cadence is? Ok. First you press on the poster that says,DANCE CONTEST
    SIGN UP!, then you choose a song, then you choose your difficulty! Then you dance. But, If your doing multiplayer, you choose a song, then difficulty, then you wait a few seconds. Then you dance with a few other people or just one penguin. Sometimes, you win by defult.

    ReplyDelete
  19. UGH! i can't find her!!! i spend 2 much time looking for her.... I GET SO BORED!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey, this has nothing to do with anything but, how do you make a video of clubpenguin like on youtube???

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! You guys are great Cadence trackers! Keep up the great work.

    -Cena12121

    ReplyDelete
  22. She just left white out

    ReplyDelete
  23. SHE JUST LEFT WHITE OUT !!
    IM MAD I NEVER GOT TO SEE HER

    ReplyDelete
  24. cum on someone tell her where cadence is im waiting

    ReplyDelete
  25. im so annoyed!! i met her and got her background, but when i logged off and got back on, MY BACKGROUND WAS GONE!! ARGGH now i gotta find her again! p.s. your tracker rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey,

    As you know you left me "in charge" of your chat.

    Well I got to go :-( My mom is pushing me off the computer..Sorry!

    ~Me12101

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey, this has nothing to do with anything but, how do you make a video of clubpenguin like on youtube???

    ReplyDelete
  28. START A CENA SEARCHING CLUB TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Trevian that happened to me too!!!!I was soooooooooooooooooooooooo annoyed!but i guess ill keep looking

    ReplyDelete
  30. SHE IS IN BOBSLED ON THE ROOF AT THE MOMENT

    ReplyDelete
  31. just left yeti on roof

    ReplyDelete
  32. Will you update this tracker! its been like this for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  33. she was on yeti and i just missed her!! She logged off the moment i was able to go upstairs thx to the other pengs! CENA WHERE IS SHE!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. hey cena its me cutiepatote and i just wanted to know what happended to your chat room on your website?!

    plz tell me

    cutiepatote

    ReplyDelete
  35. sorry cena12121 but
    the dj cadence tracker isnt working i rrefreshet it a milion times

    ReplyDelete
  36. how do i be your buddy Cena12121?

    ReplyDelete
  37. cadence IS IN BELLY SLIDE

    ReplyDelete
  38. i seen her on north pole like she is mostly on that server an mamoth

    ReplyDelete
  39. OMG THX SO MUCH THIS TRACKER REALLY WORKS I GOT TO SNOW ANGEL JUST BEFORE SHE LEFT AND I GOT THE BACKGROUND. YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. let me just say that this is the BEST tracker ive EVER used. THX so much Cena12121!! Ive been trying to find cadence for 3 days and I just found her thx to ur tracker.

    ReplyDelete
  41. SHE'S IN BIG SNOW!!!
    ROOFTOP!!!! =DDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  42. She's in big snow!!
    She's there. talking!
    break dancing!
    roof top!!
    BE THERE!!! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  43. aw. she left big snow!!
    LOOK IN OTHER SERVERS!
    Not too full though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. no she isn't. I am really frustrated with all these trackers. They don't even work.

    ReplyDelete
  45. i still haven't found her does any know where she is

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hey, this has nothing to do with anything but, how do you make a video of clubpenguin like on youtube???

    ReplyDelete
  47. I JUST MISSED HER ON MAMMOTH! GRR. youre tracker is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Cena, how is it mammoth?? I was on mammoth since 5:31, and she never came!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  49. Doe anyone know where she is now?

    ReplyDelete
  50. where is she and why is the tracker shut down I REALLY NEED IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. WHITE HOUSE WHITE HOUSE WHITE HOUSE!!
    CANDACE AT WHITE HOUSE HURRY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. she just left artic
    then blizzard
    then mammoth
    oh where is she?!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. cadence is in alpine i think. the only problem is that its full. i dont know, someone just told me...

    ReplyDelete
  54. OK MAYBE SHE ISNT ON ALPINE SORRY

    ReplyDelete
  55. i wanna find cadence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sad. my freind found her and theres no new comments and the tracker isnt working and i wanna find her!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe ill just try a whole bunch of different servers. :(

    ReplyDelete
  56. FLURRY FLURRY FLURRY FLURRY SHE JUUUST LEFT FLURRY LIKE A SECOND AGO

    ReplyDelete
  57. Blizzard is CRAZY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  58. cadence is in down under!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  59. cadence is in down under!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  60. Oh Cadence iz cool i reely want to c her again

    ReplyDelete
  61. I LOVE THIS TRACKER! THIS IS THE MOST AWESOMEST ONE!

    FROM,
    UR BIGGEST FAN!

    ReplyDelete
  62. i saw a penguin with her free background!!! the penhuin said that she is in the dojo

    ReplyDelete
  63. I never got to see Cadence, but for all you people who need a really kewl friend and be popular with her, meet me at the ice rink anytime before 7:00 California Time. If you live anywhere else just add or subtract the time difference. Hope it works. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Is DJ Cadence can only be seen if your a member? answer back pls.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I found her won't a traker!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Cadence is usually on mammoth or matterhorn. I just met her right now its 5:48pm. My cp name is Ismoo or purpledowg87. Thanks! waddle on!!

    ReplyDelete
  67. I found her on Ice Palace but that was on the 21st March 09 but otherwise i cant find her again. I am having trouble finding Aunt Artic!! Can you help me plz!

    ReplyDelete
  68. I found Candence on Monday,I went on the sever Breeze and went backstage..There was a huge crowd of penguin yelling CANDENCE!! so i got on my buddy lift clicked on the no buddy one adn found CANDENCE! I called my friend ammediatly and told her to come on.It was the coolest day of clubpenguin that day..in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  69. i meet you!Also in clockworkrepairs the yellow puffle wont mak the gear for me and when i click on it it runs away.
    p.s.what does N/A mean?

    ReplyDelete
  70. n/a means not online

    ReplyDelete
  71. u should also put a penguin band tracker:)

    ReplyDelete
  72. where r they 4 july 12th?

    ReplyDelete
  73. where i can find dj candence

    ReplyDelete
  74. where i can find dj candence

    ReplyDelete
  75. I met her at the Penguin Play Awards. She gave me a shoutout

    ReplyDelete
  76. ONE THING I KNOW IS THAT ADDING CANDICE GET YOU THE BOOM BOX!

    ReplyDelete
  77. shes at christmas

    ReplyDelete
  78. why isnt anyone tracking her right now??????

    ReplyDelete
  79. SHE IS ON ABOMINABLE NOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  80. Where is the tracker??? When will Candence and the PB Be on??

    ReplyDelete
  81. o my days she is on Altitude

    ReplyDelete
  82. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! WHERE IS SHE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  83. I FOUND HER SHE IS ONTOP OF NIGHTCLUB ON BELLY SLIDE!

    ReplyDelete
  84. i saw her now in the night club roof right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  85. hey Cena!! tracker works!!! i almost met her but they all said she just left. oh well! BTW, when can you have another igloo party? i missed your last one! i would love to meet you!

    u rock!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  86. Im like OMG when i saw the music jam
    party! itz my first music jam! thx
    so much cena for making those trackers!

    ReplyDelete
  87. cena i saw u on arctic just now!!! i tried to add u!


    u rock!!!!!!
    Waddlle on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  88. i saw u Cena12121!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  89. i saw u on the night club roof Cena!!!!!!!!!!!!! my cp name is Quillwings.

    ReplyDelete
  90. she is not on abominable

    ReplyDelete
  91. she is on marshmello roof top

    ReplyDelete
  92. CADENCE IS ON MARSHMELLOW 7-17-09 12:19

    ReplyDelete
  93. hi sorry i didnt find her but what server are you on

    ReplyDelete
  94. JUST LEFT ICE BOX

    ReplyDelete
  95. sHE IS ON CARIBOU I JUST SAW HER SHE SAID SHE WILL BE STAYING FOR 1 HOUR

    ReplyDelete
  96. candance is at server frosty quickly shes say 10 more minutes

    ReplyDelete
  97. I THINK SHES ON FROSTY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  98. thank you thank you for helping me find her oh cena12121 do you reamember me my penguin name is bestgirl9087

    ReplyDelete
  99. shes on sever belly slide and shes at the night club

    ReplyDelete
  100. PLESES HELP IM THE SAME KID WHO KEEP SAYING HELP PLESE FIND CADENCE PLESE IM BEGGING YOU

    ReplyDelete
  101. can u plz find her??
    its been saying that she MIGHT be on beanie for about an HOUR!!! plz plz plz

    ReplyDelete
  102. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  103. WHERE'S CANADACE

    ReplyDelete
  104. DJ Candence Is NOT In Beanie.. It worked with pb!
    IT IS SO FULL but DJ Candence wasnt on beanie..

    ReplyDelete
  105. SHES AT BREEZE CENA!
    HURRY HURRY HURRY!
    CEHCK THE CHAT FOR MORE INFO! BUT CHECK THE DATE AND TIME TO MAKE SURE UR NOT LATE!

    ReplyDelete
  106. cena, she just left breeze a few minutes ago!

    ReplyDelete
  107. Cena Candence found at server tuxedo time 7:05 (centeral time)room roof,lounge,nightclub Shs gone now though

    ReplyDelete
  108. cena hurry its candance she is on muluk in the night club

    ReplyDelete
  109. THX CENA BECAUSE OF U I FOUND PENGUIN BAND AND CADENCE IN ONE DAY HOW DID I DO THAT? ITS NOT EASY OOO YEAH THX

    ReplyDelete
  110. cena i just saw cadence on mammoth

    ReplyDelete
  111. I have to say some penguins are here at mammoth waiting for candence, by the way I saw you cena and sent you a friend request I love your website!

    ReplyDelete
  112. I don't get how the tracker works? because it says to go to the chat room but when i go everyone is just saying mimo why do u hate me rofl

    ReplyDelete
  113. I Met Cadence,Sensei and the band

    ReplyDelete
  114. can you tell me what server DJ Cadance is on? I can't find her anywhere?!

    ReplyDelete
  115. thank you so much for the traker you helped my friend and we are both happy. i shall be coming back to this site very soon to have a go at the other trakers
    rock on cean1212
    buzzstar123
    p.s plz un ban me from chat club penguin said they found out who did it and closed their site and penguin forever

    ReplyDelete
  116. SHES ON SUB ZERO HURRY!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  117. i know where she is!! she is somewhere in clubpenguin!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  118. cena you havent updated dj cadences tracker. it has been forever

    ReplyDelete
  119. i just foud her but she left the sever so keep look for her and your traker works so go i foun the penguin band yesterday and i found cadence to day you are so cool thanx
    thanx

    ReplyDelete
  120. just found her at sever frosty GO GO :)

    ReplyDelete
  121. candace plz meet me at snow cone at 8:45PM today plz!!!!!!!!!! At the dance rooftop and i will be dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  122. well ur tracker rocks but at the moment it isnt rocking it writtin vj cadence online, server n/a and room night club rooftop.
    Whats that server n/a

    ReplyDelete
  123. I KNOW WHAT N/A MEANS!! it means not avalible

    ReplyDelete
  124. dj cadence is at mammoth at the roof top!

    ReplyDelete
  125. Hey I have a website like yours but I dont haave any people coming to it! How do I make my website famous? (PS do this first)

    ReplyDelete
  126. SHE MIGHT COME TO MAMMOTH SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  127. saw cadence roof of night club on frostbite.

    ReplyDelete
  128. Server: Belly Slide.
    Location:Dance Lounge.

    ReplyDelete
  129. SHES ON WINTER LAND AT THIS ON PERSONS IGLOO FRIZZY530 I BELIEVE BUT SHES THERE

    ReplyDelete
  130. cadence isn't always at the night club roof,my friend found her,and she's not even a member!

    ReplyDelete
  131. i met her with ur tracker coz it rocks and im tryin to find her for ma sista.
    i always use ur site coz it always helps thx

    ReplyDelete
  132. what server r u guys on ????????????

    ReplyDelete
  133. she is on vanilla on the club roof.
    i just met her and she is still there. HURRY!

    ReplyDelete
  134. CADENCE IS AT BLIZZARD!

    ReplyDelete
  135. i dont think candace is gonna be found today because pb all day

    ReplyDelete
  136. where in the world is she!! i want to find her soooooo bad! i have never mat a famouse penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  137. the tracker doesn't work it said she was at the night club roof and Candace wasn't there.

    ReplyDelete
  138. zsdrfwerw34r53455

    ReplyDelete
  139. awsome i met her!This works so well! thx cena12121. hey if yur wondering, my penguins name is Fettnachian4. u rock!

    ReplyDelete
  140. omfg i like love u right now!!!I FINALLY FOUND HER AFTER SEARCHING ALL F'IN WEEK!I REALLY LOVE U RIGHT NOW

    ReplyDelete
  141. I have found Cadence! The room was not very full. thanks for the tracker it worked. I found her in Bobsled.

    ReplyDelete
  142. jessica the tracker does work it rox!its the best ive seen all day and it actually was accurate unlike all the others i looked at that never changed or were just wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  143. mainen if u see this i met cena and cadence in the same room. FROM TTBISHI1

    ReplyDelete
  144. Finally,I have been looking day and night. Thanks so so much for the tracker! I found Cadence at the server Walrus. I saw the room and people where crowed Cadence and showing signs.

    ReplyDelete
  145. o ya you banned me on the chat
    un band me

    ReplyDelete
  146. i saw her at mamoth on the roof last

    ReplyDelete
  147. i did thanks to your tracker i got in just in time

    ReplyDelete
  148. i found her last time when was the member party

    ReplyDelete
  149. i cant find cadence!!!!!!! SHES LIKE GONE OR SOMETHING ohhhhh maybe she needs some alone time......?? oh yeah and cena?? how do ya get on the chat. it just shows u a bunch of people talking!! how do u do it

    ReplyDelete
  150. tell dj candence to go to matterhorn

    ReplyDelete
  151. i cant find candence cena! can u please help me find her!!

    ReplyDelete
  152. thx sooooo much for your help!!!! I trust your site the most! I can't wait for your party on shiver!

    ReplyDelete
  153. cadecen is in shiver

    ReplyDelete
  154. i saw her in shiver and i saw u my penguins name was aid1121 so will you please be my buddy i will be on shiver or ice pond i will open my igloo for you o by the way i like your shirt my email is alyssaid@yahoo.com i would love to here from you

    ReplyDelete