Friday, January 23, 2009

New Club Penguin Fiesta Party- Free Item Cheats Here!


Check out the new Club Penguin Fiesta Party!
To get the free Mini Sombrero, go to the Cove and click on the Mini Sombrero box.
OTHER MINI PARTY SECRETS:

1. Go to the Town and walk on the Night Club.

2. Click on the Palm Tree that's at the Forest to make a Coconut fall out.

3. Click on the Taco Stand counter at the Beach to make different food appear.

Have fun at the partaay! Be sure to leave me a comment!

-Cena12121, Team Club Penguin Cheats President
TCPC: Club Penguin Cheats and More!

9 comments:

  1. lol the mini sombrero is so cute! awesome party and im the first comment!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much do you guys like the Fiesta Party?

    I think it's Ok.

    -Cena12121

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Christmas party better. But the Fiesta party is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE FIESTA party is ok its not my fav though

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cena, you look...different. Are you a boy or a girl? By the way, love the mini party cheats. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi cena

    its cool the member party i know ur a member but you have changed your clothes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its similar to last year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Cena,remeber me from chat?I was wondering if you can make me a member of your site too,like you did in the chat.I am a very huge fan of your site,and if I had a chance to rate this site,I would probaly give it a 9.5 .I reallyl ove your site,so please Cena please?

    ReplyDelete
  9. THE PARTY IS LAME ITS BORING

    ReplyDelete