Friday, February 20, 2009

New Club Penguin Puffle Party! Cheats Here!


Wow! What a rockin Puffle Party! Check it out, dude!


To get the free Puffle Bandana, go to the cove and find and click on the Puffle Bandana chest.


There is also a secret room at the party. You can enter it from the Snow Forts. In that room you can throw berries to the puffles to feed them. It's really cool.

By the way, each puffle has it's own room!

Red Puffle- Cove
Blue Puffle- Forest
Green Puffle- The Beacon
Yellow Puffle- Lighthouse
Purple Puffle- Night Club
Pink Puffle- Ice Berg
Black Puffle- Underground Pool


-Cena12121, Team Club Penguin Cheats Leader
TCPC: Club Penguin Cheats & More!

14 comments:

  1. Plusle309 Said:
    WOW! This is the coolest party yet! I love puffles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Non-members can also go in the puffle feeding, not only members

    ~Fluffylin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Non-members can also get into the puffle feeding room. Im a non-member and I can get in...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im a nonmember and i entererd the puffle feeding area and the party is probably the best one yet

    ReplyDelete
  5. The room you go to from the Forts isn't members only I'm not a member and I went there! lawl noob

    ReplyDelete
  6. The puffle party is so cool! It's the best I'v seen!!!
    ~Pufflepen2

    ReplyDelete
  7. how can we feed puffles???
    Can someone tell me?

    ReplyDelete
  8. how can we feed puffles???
    Can someone tell me?

    ReplyDelete
  9. how can we feed puffles???
    Can someone tell me?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to tell you frankly,but the room is not a secret room...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to know how to get a free puffle if your not a member

    ReplyDelete
  12. cool this is one awesome thing

    ReplyDelete
  13. The chest of bandanas isnt there any more!?!?!? Also you feed puffles by throwing snowballs at their mouhs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the orange puffle has a room aswell,its the box dimension

    ReplyDelete