Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Firworks on Club Penguin and Cena News!


The fireworks for Fourth of July are finally here! You can find them at the Mountain and the Ice Berg.




Sorry for the late update on the Fireworks news, but I got a HUGE virus on my computer and the virus destroyed my computer. I couldn't get on the Internet or nothing! But a guy came today and fixed my computer (Yayyy!). It's good to be back! ;-D

-Cena12121, Team Club Penguin Cheats Leader
TCPC: Club Penguin Cheats & More!

5 comments:

  1. rach766 (wookiepie)July 2, 2009 at 8:55 AM

    YAY! GREAT SAVE !!!!!! (and yay for ur computer, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear your computer got a virus, i was wondering why you weren't on chat.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aweome im totally gonna be there!

    ReplyDelete