Monday, August 3, 2009

Cena12121 Gets Exclusive Pictures of the New Club Penguin Room!


I think I found what the new room is! It MIGHT be Club Penguin's tallest mountain. The Tallest Mountain appeared in a couple of missions, so I think it is time that Club Penguin makes this room.

But here is the best part. I think I got a secrect exclusive picture of the new room, the tallest mountain!


This is why I think the picture is the new room. Remember when I found the sneak peek of the new room that Billybob gave us on Club Penguin? Well this is it.


And here is where the sneak peek came from, the Dojo Courtyard.


There was also a road on the mountain.


Well, this picture also has a road on it! Look!


It seems like a perfect match because the picture from the Dojo Courtyard and the picture I got, both have a road! But remember, this might not be the new room.

-Cena12121, Team Club Penguin Cheats Leader
TCPC: Club Penguin Cheats & More!

19 comments:

  1. Hey Cena, I sent some ideas for rooms to club penguin. The sneak peak Billibob gave us is really close to the couradents of where the rooms I made would be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lewis the Latios Trainer AKA Blooper5August 3, 2009 at 10:23 PM

    WOW! Nice job Cena! You're like the Club Penguin Genius!

    -Lewis the Latios Trainer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cena, I think they would made a way from Ski hill to Courtyard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your better then me i find out things first im the team you are the smartest penguin ever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiwy604 T.C.P.C Chat ModAugust 4, 2009 at 7:45 AM

    OMG, Cena12121 its defenetely the new Club Penguin Room Cena12121 YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kiwy604 T.C.P.C Chat ModAugust 4, 2009 at 8:08 AM

    Cena12121 I found something to When you look between the MOUNTAIN and THE DOJO COURT YARD in the MAP you can see like a little mountain in the middle I think that's where the new room is going to be place!!!!!! Cena12121 PLZ CHECK AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. where do you get these photos??

    ReplyDelete
  8. yea....lewis is right! u are the cp genius!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey cena its Maddlle i cant wait till the new room come out wen do u think that will b? im so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. New Party sneak peak! http://bit.ly/jkVA5 Give Credit to Donut Man 5 !

    ReplyDelete
  11. How do you get the widget links on the side? (such as the mission link, and the penguin style catalog link)

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice i would never even have realised that

    ReplyDelete
  13. the mountain does not show on the ski hill cna.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i figured that out months ago lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. i cant wiat for the secret room or a chance to meet garry!!! i cannot wait!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  16. Heyy Cena12121! Liking the blog. Keep it comin'. And look at mine too. I need readers. Thnx.

    Whizzbobrox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Cena, I think inside Tallest Mountain will be the Snow Dojo.
    You know the way the Tallest Mountain is near the ninja dojo so it might be the Snow Dojo

    ReplyDelete