Thursday, August 13, 2009

Festival of Flights Start Tomorrow!



As you know, Festival of Flights party starts tomorrow, Friday August 14! That means that the Club Penguin island will take off into the ski! But here is the cool thing, I think that there will be a free jetpack item that you can put on your penguin! Just look at the newspaper.


It says, "Hover with your own jetpack"! Wow! Do you think that we will finally be able to FLY with our very own jetpacks?! And it mentioned something about a balloon ride! Hmm I wonder what that is all about.

Also, I now know that you WILL be able to meet Gary the Gadget Guy! Starting tomorrow, I will have my famous Gary Tracker up and running! And check us out first thing tomorrow to find all the latest Festival of Flights party cheats and free item location cheats!

-Cena12121

Vote for Cena12121's New NAME, Click Here!
Check out my new Club Penguin Cheats page, Click Here!

14 comments:

  1. Not just cool, VERY cool! Hopefully this will be the best party ever! I can't wait for tomorrow! I hope we can get our own jetpacks!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I CANT WAIT!!! I WANNA FLY WITH A JET PACK!!! why cant it be tomorrow right now?? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAWWWWEEEESSSSOOOMMMEEE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also think there will be a free blue lanturn!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. look at the brown penguin he has a green popeller cap on! That could be the free item.:^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thet'd be great if we ould get our own jet packs!

    P.S. The Club Penguin Times just released it's 200th issue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plz give credit to me for a jetpack as a free item

    i emaild cp ad they liked my idea
    plz give me credit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe I should try and go this time. ever seince my parents took away my membership, this blog is always a good way to keep up on club penguin. Thanks!

    -80

    ReplyDelete
  10. CENA!! You know that weird thing at the light house? I think I know what it is if you look at events in the newspaper look at the festival and it shows a picture or sketch of a giant propeller hat! So I am guessing a giant propeller hat for that thing or a giant windmill LOL!
    -Rosy 88

    ReplyDelete
  11. Club Penguin will be in the SKY, not the SKI.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think the jet pack will be able to be equiped and wen jus wear it then dance, we fly! plus the balloon is probaly a hot air balloon I am SO excited

    ReplyDelete