Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pick a New Furiture Item, Penguin Color Announced tomorrow, and Newspaper Countdown Party TODAY!



You can choose a new furniture item for the September issue of Better Igloos Catalog! The choices are Dinosaur Stature, Green Beanbag Chair, and Globe on Pedestal. To vote for you favorite item, go to Club Penguin's What's New blog and vote on the poll. You can also vote on the pole that is on the left of this site!

Don't forget that you'll see the Splatter shirt you chose last month in Friday's new Penguin Style catalog!

The winning color for the penguin color vote, will be announced in tomorrow's newspaper!


Club Penguin adds the new newspaper tonight, at 9:00 PM Club Penguin time. Which is 12:00 PM at night from where I live. I hope the newspaper doesn't get delayed like last time. Last week it came out 7 hours late!

I will be having a newspaper countdown/waiting party tonight, starting at 7:30 PM Club Penguin Time. Server Shiver at the Snow Forts! If you are waiting for the newspaper, come by and have a countdown party with us!

In other news, I am going to be adding a new page to this site next Monday! It is going to be a Club Penguin Cheats page! Cool right?!

-Cena12121, Team Club Penguin Cheats Owner
TCPC: Club Penguin Cheats & More!

13 comments:

  1. hola, its sadie,
    ummm i like the dinosaur and the green chair, hmmm, i pick the green chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA FIRST COMMENT!!! I WIN LOL JK! NICE POST! GO CENA! UGH I GOT TO GO THE FOREST! U KNOW WHY ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cena! I'll come back on Club Penguin for this party. I might not stay for the whole thing though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and it's twelve my time too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cena! Its Rosy 88! I AM SOOO GOING TO THE COUNT DOWN!!!!!! PLUS I LOVE THE PUFFLE BEAN BAG! LOL! Please add me!!!!! Plus the newspaper comes at 9:30 (I dont want aqua to win because its just like light blue!) And you have to log off and back on so it will appear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey cena plz plz plz put my site on blogroll if u havent yet go on your chat and click my house plz and then pit it on blogroll plz!I ONLY HAV LIKE FOUR PPL oN IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm commin to the party, and i want the new cp color to be maroon, and also, GREEN CHAIR!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I WANTS TO GO TO DAT PARTY! i MIGHT not make it though, (step bros...) and i want the green chair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's 11:00 my time. Also, if you want to see the new newspaper you have log off, then log back on at 12:06.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I PICK THE GREEN CHAIR!

    ReplyDelete
  11. PICK THE GREEN CHAIR!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cena u need to get the gary tracker

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so pick the green chair! It's so cool!

    ReplyDelete