Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cena12121 Gets Posted On Billybob's Whats New Blog!!



WHOA! If you don't know, Club Penguin has a blog named 'What's New?'. Well, each week they do something called Reviewed By You. What that is, they ask you a question, and you can post a comment with your answer. They will pick 1 answer, and put the comment on the Club Penguin Blog. Also, they put 10,000 coins to your penguin!

Last weeks question was, "What's the best thing about being a ninja?". Well, I actually wrote a comment, AND I WON! Yes, Billybob put MY featured comment on the blog! They also added 10,000 coins to my penguin! Click Here to read the new What's New post, and to see my answer!

I said, " There is so many wonderful things about being a ninja. Including - wearing ninja customes, buying the Dojo igloo, having access to the secret Ninja Hideout, and much more. But my favorite part is having ninja powers, like disapearing and making vanishing clouds. It is different than anyother thing in Club Penguin! I hope the Sensei will teach us more ninja moves in the future."

My friend, Chrisdog93, texted my phone and said, "OMG, GO CHECK OUT THE NEW COMMUNITY PAGE". So I ran home and read it! I was so happy to see my comment on the What's New blog!

For this weeks question, Club Penguin wants to know, "Which is your favorite Card-Jitsu Power Card?".


Go and write a comment to this question, and your answer might be chosen!

-Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

25 comments:

  1. Way to go cena12121!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I posted mine, but just now, so I don't know if it's going to be posted. But I hope it will be me!

    Cooliosis1

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG CONGRATS!!!!!! DID THEY ADD THE COINS????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky! Anyway my favourite power card is the white puffle! (12 Snow)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Cena!!!

    -Zomparelli
    The Club Penguin Emporium© President

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I didn't know it was you from TCPC until i searched Cena12121.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I saw that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT JOB CENA I SAW IT I THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol Cena thats awesome! I clicked on "Community" on the home page and all i saw was, "Here's what Cena12121 has to say" and i'm just like, OMGLOLWUT. Then i rushed here to see if you posted it up. xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dude that's awesome! When I saw it I was like Wow! lol See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CENA THATS SO INSANE!! AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. your cheats are great keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kiwy604 T.C.P.C Chat ModSeptember 18, 2009 at 6:28 AM

    Hi Cena12121,
    OMG Congrats I tried many times my answer appear on any post hey made but, Its so diffucult Any Way many CONGRATS and EXCELLENT ANSWER!!! :D

    Waddle On
    Kiwy604
    T.C.P.C Chat Mod

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet, dude!
    Keep up the good work.
    I knew you'll get some appreciation some day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mine is surfing one (Second on photo)
    Cp fan5

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good job! I saw that and said to myself, "Wow! What a lucky guy..."

    ReplyDelete
  17. congrats cena! it wont elt me comment :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( oh well



    Spoil Pink

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I saw that and I was so excited!!! Do you think they knew you were famous andthe answer was really good so they posted it??

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I saw that and I was so excited!!! Do you think they knew you were famous andthe answer was really good so they posted it??

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I saw that and I was so excited!!! Do you think they knew you were famous andthe answer was really good so they posted it??

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats cena12121
    Ps Plz add me on club penguin, my penguin name is juliet23 😄😄😄

    ReplyDelete