Monday, September 21, 2009

The Fire Reaches the New Ninja Tallest Mountain Room!



If you have met Sensei, you might have seen him say that the fire that is being collected, will awaken the Mountain. What he means by that is that the new room that they are building is going to be the Tallest Mountain!

Ok, and remember a while ago, I predicted that a mountain from the Dojo Courtyard is the tallest mountain? Well, that mountain that I predicted, is exploding!


It looks like all the fire we have collected have finally reached the Tallest Mountain!

To see the Tallest Mountain errupt, go the the Dojo Courtyard and check it out!

Click Here, for Sensei's Savenger Hunt Cheats!
Click Here, for Sensei Tracker!

-Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. Kiwy604 T.C.P.C Chat ModSeptember 21, 2009 at 6:29 PM

    Hello Cena12121,

    COOL!!!!!!!!!! The tallest mountain is finally be a room!!!!! wow im so EXCITED!!! :D
    Thx cena for showing this you rock!!!

    Waddle On

    Kiwy604

    T.C.P.C Chat Mod

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! that is awsome. its like a volcano but if it explodes wont it desrowy all of club penguin. then we would all have to be stranded on the iceburg. haha lol

    P.S. plz post i have never been posted before

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! COOL!!! CAN I BE PART OF TCP I AM REALLY RARE AND I HAVE LOADS OF IDEAS THAT WE CAN DO FOR THIS SITE.

    don't post i just wanted to tel u that i want to be a part of this site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm cena my brother went on your chat on my account and started pressing random letters really quickly so it looked like spamming and then I came and saw him when I looked at the screen I saw I got banned for 1000 hours for spamming and I wasn't me!
    I hope you would unban me.
    -Teddy2tie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!!!!!I can't wait till it comes because it seems like forever when they are having a party on Club Penguin (even though this isnt a party) it still seems like it. But wouldn't it just be awesome if they did have a ninja party and they had a Ninja Catalouge full of different items for ninjas to choose from other than the "Old Items"!!!

    ReplyDelete