Sunday, September 27, 2009

New Club Penguin Room Revealed: Volcano!



Looks like I was wrong! It turns out the new room is not the Tallest Mountain - it's a volcano!


I guess it makes sense now, we collected all the fire to turn on the volcano. Here's what the Sensei had to say.

"Ninjas, hear me now. Behold the great Volcano- Where we'll seek to Train.

But there's much to do, Before we learn its secrets. We must be patient."


I guess the volcano isn't dangerous. I am guessing that it will be used to help us train with the Black Puffles. But isn't it weird having a volcano on a snow covered island? Won't it melt the snow?

I guess we'll have to wait to find out!

-Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

11 comments:

  1. Whoa that is cool. Hey Cena, do you know that if we go there,do we have to be a member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cena can u please open the chat back up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi cena

    i am very sad that you banned me on your site for 300 hours but i forgive you click on my name to see my new post of a list of music please write a coments cena pls write about my coments cena

    bye

    pgees

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats cool, how will we survive though?! and why is your chat down?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cena your chat is not working i was a member and now im a guest please fix it i need to find sensei.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cena your chat is not working i was a member and now im a guest and i really need to find sensei please fix it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, it's volcano, not colcano. Just correcting a bit.

    Cooliosis1

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got the series 4 Sensei Plush Toy! It is awesome! I also found a white puffle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the sky is blue
    ~pingu6199~

    ReplyDelete
  10. i cont wait for the new room!!! i bet it will be awesome. thank you cna for all the great cheats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tried the newspaper thing! So cool!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete