Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Club Penguin Puzzle Shuffle Cheats - Newspaper Issue 213!


Since there will be a new newspaper this Thursday and that I'm bored (lol), I thought I'll show you how the Puzzle Shuffle game on page C4 looks like!

Before you start the puzzle:


Finished puzzle:


That picture in the puzzle would've taken me forever to draw on the computer! Nice work!

By the way, I got very exciting news to tell you guys! It's about Elite Penguin Force. I'll post about it later. ;-)

-Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. First comment!!
    ~Narutofan8

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your so bored how come you can't post about the Elite Penguin Force now!? lol
    -Teddy2tie

    ReplyDelete
  3. C4 is an explosive! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Dude,

    You said "Puzzle Shovel" instead of "Puzzle Shuffle" LOL, just wanted to let you know. 6th comment!

    --Jamesbond98

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg omg omg omg omg six moves u serious!?

    ReplyDelete