Friday, November 27, 2009

New Club Penguin Great Snow Maze Cheats & Great Snow Maze Walkthrough!



Club Penguin's winter celebration is here! There's a lot of cool stuff happening like new sports catalog, Ice Rink returned, and the Great Snow Maze! To celebrate, there's a free item being given out! Here's how to get it.

To find the Blue Pompom Toque:

1. Open your map and go to the Ski Hill (Mountain).
2. Click on the Blue Pompom Toque box.

Snow Maze Cheats and Walkthrough:

Having trouble with completing the Snow Maze? Don't worry! Here is a step-by-step guide on finishing it!

To start, go to the Ski Village and enter the path.


Now follow these steps to complete it.















Congratulations! You've reached the finish line! Now, enter the Yeti Cave!


To get your prize, the Yeti Costume, enter the cave and click on the "PRIZE" Box.



This costume is totally outrageous! It might be my all time favorite Club Penguin costume!

-Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. COOL! Could you make me a twitter picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cena! It's me, Ty. I need your help. Please put the chat back on your site so I can be reunited with my friend! Please! I beg you! :(

    ~Ty Waddles~

    ReplyDelete
  3. U Don't Even Know MeNovember 28, 2009 at 3:59 PM

    LOVE the snow maze

    ReplyDelete