Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Club Penguin Reviewed By You!


Last week, Club Penguin wanted to know what you think it would be like if your penguin shrunk. Their favorite comment was by Itsmeagain08. They said...

It would be really cool if my penguin shrunk! The puffles would all look like giants and it would take days to climb the ski hill! Whenever I would go to the pizza parlor I would take ages to finish one slice... And I could go swimming in my hot chocolate from the Coffee shop! I can't wait for the new play! Waddle on!
Thanks, Itsmeagain08!

Here's the new Reviewed By You question:

Club Penguins chilly season's coming and we want to know what your favorite snowy sport is!

To answer this Reviewed By You question, Click Here.

-Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment