Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Club Penguin Happy77 Interviews Screenhog About Coins!


Coins for Change starts this Friday, yes, THIS FRIDAY! Club Penguin moderator, Happy77, asks Screenhog (another Club Penguin moderator) some questions about coins.

Question: Can you tell us any game secrets so we can collect coins faster?
Answer: There are games where bringing a certain color puffle will help you! There's also the challenge of getting through Jet Pack Adventure without earning a single coin. There's a big reward if you can do it.


Question: Any suggestions for penguins who want to do extra things to celebrate the season?
Answer: Well, Coins For Change is such a good time for helping others, so I'd suggest helping other penguins. Maybe if you see new penguins, give a tour! If someone's looking for the pin, help them out. (Pssst... the in-pay is in the orest-Fay!)

Question: Are there other ways for penguins to celebrate Coins For Change?
Answer: There are lots of things you and your friends and family can do to make a difference for other people around the world! Volunteering some time is a good place to start. Let us know your ideas.

-Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

14 comments:

  1. you rock im cpfrosty8752 on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what do i win? LOL nice post ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool post, Cena! I can't wait for C.F.C! I'm going to give a majority of my coins away this year. :)


    -Chan258

    ReplyDelete
  4. im cpfrosty8752 on twitter and u rock

    ReplyDelete
  5. im cpfrosty8752 on twitter and u rock

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post!

    --Jamesbond98

    ReplyDelete
  7. IM GONNA GIVE ALL MY COINS UNTIL I HAVE 0

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Awesome Website!!!! I just wanted to tell all of you that I am having a party!

    Date: December 5 2009 (Saturday)
    Time: 8:55 AM (I live in Europe)
    Server: Fjord
    Room: Captain's Quarters
    My penguin name is I Man 7 and I am a member!
    P.S. Dont have the key? Go to the Book Room and go to the last page of Rockhopper's Journal!!

    ReplyDelete