Friday, December 11, 2009

Club Penguin Magic Sleigh Ride Construction!


Club Penguin is getting ready for the Magic Sleigh Ride! I think the construction is for the Magic Sleigh Ride because there are sleigh pieces everywhere, right? Take a look at the construction.

Town:


Dance Club:


Dance Lounge:


I can't wait! The Magic Sleigh Ride will start December 18-27!

Question: Do you think this construction is for the Magic Sleigh Ride, because I'm not positive. Post a comment with your answer.

-Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

12 comments:

  1. hey where are u on cp!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure whether the construction is for the magic sleigh ride. It could be to do with anything like the christmas party...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure that will be it!
    -Teddy2tie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Cena!

    Youre the best! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. COOL you got them all great job cena!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well my answer is yes. But they are making more about the Christmas Paty too.
    -Pingu6199-

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait. To me it looks like a Carnival Ride (Or will turn out to look like.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. FIND ROCKHOPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet it's for the sleigh adventure!
    hi229pops

    ReplyDelete
  10. i bet it's only for members. :(

    ReplyDelete