Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cena12121



I'm Cena12121, owner and creator of Team Club Penguin Cheats. You might know me because I do most of the posting on this site. I'm a boy and I love to find Club Penguin cheats! That's why I made this site, to find Club Penguin cheats, help you guys, and have fun at the same time! If you see me waddling around Club Penguin, just shout "You rock my socks!" and I might add you!

Questions:

Name: Cena12121

Gender: Boy.

Outfit: Red Bandanna, Tie Dye T-Shirt, Light Up Shoes.

Twitter: www.Twitter.com/Cena12121

T.C.P.C. department: Owner, Creator, editor, administrate, technical management, coding, image designer, all departments head leader.

Hobbies: Football, soccer, technology, internet, blogging, and chillin' ;-D

Favorite online game: You guess, haha yea, it's Club Penguin. Though, it is the only online virtual game that I play.

Favorite type of music: Current pop, R & B, and rap.

Favorite color: Light green and light blue.

Favorite food: Everything, really!

Other: If you see me on Club Penguin, make sure to call me "Cna", because "Cena" would not show up!