Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Club Penguin Puffle Rescue Cheats!



Best Club Penguin Cheats: Guide for "Puffle Rescue" game. Puffle Rescue key, cheats, instructions, tips, and more.

Navigation:

1) Starting the Game
2) Instructions
- Objective
- Moving Your Penguin
3) Rescuing the Blue Puffles
- Summary
- Setting
- Be Careful
4) Rescuing the Pink Puffles
- Summary
- Setting
- Be Careful
5) Rescuing the Black Puffles
- Summary
- Setting
- Be Careful
6) Find the Moss Key and Enter the Hidden Lake



Starting The Game

Step 1. Log into www.ClubPenguin.com
Step 2. Open your map and go to the Mine Shack.
Step 3. Enter the Underground Mine.
Step 4. Click on the "Puffle Rescue" station.


Step 5. Click "Yes" to play the game.
Step 6. Choose which puffle to save. There are three(3) puffles that need to be rescued; the blue, pink, and black puffle. The pink and black puffle missions are only available to members.




Instructions:

Instructions: Objective

Your mission while playing Puffle Rescue is to leave your starting point, go through the objectives, get the puffle, and then go back to your starting point.

Instructions: Moving Your Penguin

To move your penguin, simply use your arrow keys to move up, down, left, or right.



Rescuing the Blue Puffles:

Rescuing the Blue Puffles: Summary


This level is available for members and non-members. Your mission in this level is to save the blue puffle.

Rescuing the Blue Puffles: Setting


The setting of this level is an outdoor, cold, water theme, with snow in the background.

Rescuing the Blue Puffles: Be careful!

Here's all the objectives that you need to watch out for so you don't fall into the water!

Standing on thin, cracked ice blocks for too long can break and make you fall into the water.


Don't get into the shark's path. He will break the ice that your standing on.


Don't smash into the red water balloons; they will knock you into the water!


Watch out for open holes, you can fall right through one!




Rescuing the Pink Puffles:

Rescuing the Pink Puffles: Summary


Your mission is to save the pink puffles. This level is available for members only.

Rescuing the Pink Puffles: Setting


While rescuing the pink puffles, you'll be underground - in the dark, dry, mine.

Rescuing the Pink Puffles: Be careful!

Here's all the objectives that you need to watch out for so you don't fall in the cave!

Don't stand on loose wood blocks for too long. The will break and you'll fall right through them! Only stand on wood blocks that have extra woods on them.


Don't get into the way of gas pipes, they'll blow you right off your feet!


Be careful when your near those weapon launchers thingies. They shoot stuff at so they can knock you down! That isn't very nice... LOL.




Rescuing the Black Puffles:

Rescuing the Black Puffles: Summary


Your mission is to save the black puffles. This level is available for members only.

Rescuing the Black Puffles: Setting


While rescuing the black puffles, you'll be underwater - in the empty, endless, and dreadful environment!

Rescuing the Black Puffles: Be careful!

Here's all the objectives that you need to watch out for so you don't drown in the water!

Make sure to not stay in the open water for too long. You will sink.


Do not touch the orange octopuses. They will electrocute you!




How To Find The Moss Key and Enter The Hidden Lake:

Want to enter the Hidden Lake room, but keep getting this message?


No worry, here's how to enter the Hidden Lake room! Please note that this room is for members only.

Step 1. Choose black puffle level.


Step 2. On level 1, go to where the first black puffle is. Get the puffle and stay where you are.

Step 3. After you've gotten the black puffle, you will see a giant squid coming. Get and follow the air bubbles that he releases.



Step 4. Keep following the bubbles until you reach the entrance for the lake.


Step 5. Go ahead and enter the entrance. You've now unlocked the Hidden lake!


Click "Enter" on your screen.


To enter the Hidden Lake room anytime you want, you have to get the Moss Key key pin.


Find and click on the Moss Key pin.


—Cena12121, www.BestClubPenguinCheats.com

77 comments:

  1. cena if yu want the key yu need to follow the squid shadow in level one black puffles that squirts bubbles at yu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cena! i love this post. it helped me a lot. are you a member? if so can you find the key in the black puffle level to get to the secret room thats in the hidden lake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what about the balck puffel and getting the key

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was very helpful Cena! Thank you for those awesome hints and cheats, your the #1 Club Penguin Cheats Blog To find those hints!


    CENA12121 ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow awesome Puffle rescue guide!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You Rock Cena! You couldn't have done better! Great job with the moving pics!

    -Mr Mumble14

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! It's very cool!!!!! Thanks Cena!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cena there are secret bags of coins hidden throughout the pink puffle game. like on the first level if instead of going to the carts you go the other way, theres an invisible pathway in the air. go down one space, down again, left, left, left, down, down, right, right, right, down, down.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey on the pink puffle the gas part there is ushully a bag of coins but watch out! it could get pushed off the edge by gass

    ReplyDelete
  10. i wish i was a member... :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. cena

    your cheats are awsome!!!!!!!! i try to get the moss pin key and it worked!! U R AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!your puffle rescue guide is awsome!my user name for club penguin is jules628. yes i am a member. if u see me on club penguin say hi and add me as a buddy. i really want u 2 be my buddy.
    from jules628

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got the mosrt key pin like the new pin thats came out the cupcake at the sport shop and i unlock the black new ipod and the penguin band jacket

    ReplyDelete
  13. i just wanted to say, it's obstacles not objectives.an objective is a goal, while a obstacle is something in ur way.

    btw, i would like to know why it skips on it's own without me touching any buttons to begin with

    ReplyDelete
  14. How do you follow the squid without you running out of breathe and sinking ????!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Cena,

    I was wondering weather I could talk to you in privete somehow.

    I mean I need to ask you sumthink in privete If you want you could give me your e-mail and are email you.

    I cannot find the moss key I need some help I followed your guide but it didnt work I mean I cannot do it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Cena

    I still cannot do it so can you please help me?

    Also why dont you get a Cena tracker because I exspect alot of your fans like me would like to meet u.

    Please can you email me at babebarney@hotmail.co.uk

    Thanks May

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey cena u help a lot thank u! u rock!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wen i got to the hidden roojm, i thought it wood b different frum where the key was. i was soooo disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  19. it is too tricky to get up you keep getting smaller on my computer
    so it is so hard younger nonmembers
    can do it

    ReplyDelete
  20. Everytime I try to follow it, I die!!!!! its sooooooooo annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  21. to stay alive u get the bubles

    ReplyDelete
  22. thank u,i got to level 11 thinking that the last level would give me the key,but then i was bored so i looked it up ,guess wat,1st LEVEL!!!!!=D

    ReplyDelete
  23. I GOT THE MOSS KEY WITH HELP OF MY SISTER!

    ReplyDelete
  24. squirt squirt it is a big jellysquid not a squid it is not an octopus it is a JELLYSQUID!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dear Anonymous,
    I think your computer is malfunctioning. Btw, why there are some keyboard shortcuts i hate???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. hey cena121212!
    have you seen the hidden treasure in the pink puffle rescue?i want to know how to get it because there are two things; one a bag of 100/1000 coins and two a little blue prtal, i think it takes you to a different place or a secret room.

    try and find the cheet soon!

    ReplyDelete
  27. hey, where's the cheats? That's only telling you how to play! I want to know how to get to the Sack of Gold in level 4! You have to step on these "air steps." I want to know the code to it! You might be thinking that I should just go on another website, but this one is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  28. yaaaaaaaaaaaay! I Got the key

    ReplyDelete
  29. hi! i cant seem to follow the shadow! How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  30. cena what about the hidden pathways in the pink puffle game??

    ReplyDelete
  31. it wont let me move, i just dont show up, the thing that tells me how many coins i get pops up and when i x out of it, it sends me to my igloo. PLEASE HELP

    ReplyDelete
  32. mine goes realy weird!!!! when i get to the secret passage way it takes me right back to my house!!!! please help!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. mine goes straight back to my igloo how can i stop that

    ReplyDelete
  34. same here it keeps taking me back to an igloo..

    ReplyDelete
  35. do i have to be an member

    ReplyDelete
  36. you call that easy?!? i get sent back to my freaking igloo! TELL HOW TO GET THE KEY WITHOUT GETTING BACK INTO YOUR FREAKING IGLOO!

    ReplyDelete
  37. here's the thing, no puffles allowed once you get in there, it will send you back

    ReplyDelete
  38. Mine keeps going straight to igloo too so I can't get hold of the key has it changed??

    ReplyDelete
  39. This didn't work for me every time I got to the underwater room it would say blah blah blah coins earned o stamps and when I would click the X to get in the room it would put me in a weird igloo.
    Please fix this or find out whats wrong

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is happening to me too! It's so frustrating, does anyone know why I keep being sent back to my igloo?

    ReplyDelete
  41. This drives me mad, later today i'm going to email club penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  42. i cant get into the underwater room it keeps making me leave i haven't been in it yet anybody have a solution?

    ReplyDelete
  43. Yehh i keep on being sent to my igloo itss so frustrating y doesnt it work??

    ReplyDelete
  44. cena thanks u r a true hero

    ReplyDelete
  45. i wish my father allow me to be a membership

    ReplyDelete
  46. it wont let me into the room i press enter and it sends me back to my iggy :( what can i do PLZ HELP ME

    ReplyDelete
  47. Ive beeten al of the missions!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. when i played i directed my penguin to go one way but instead it went the other way. is that normal??

    ReplyDelete
  49. cena its to difficult

    ReplyDelete
  50. Dear whoever will listen to this,
    In the first level (in pink) there is an air path. In order to complete it you must go down, down, left, left, left, down, down, right, right, right, down, down. In the third level, there is another air path. You go right, right, right, right, and then I dont know....

    ReplyDelete
  51. Dear Anonymous,
    I HAVE TOO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. what if u cant get the key if it sends u back home

    ReplyDelete
  53. when ever i make it to the secret room in the black puffle rescue it keeps sending my back to my igloo when i exit the game stats.... does anyone know why?

    ReplyDelete
  54. same here! I keep getting redirected to my igloo once I enter :| anyone know what's the problem?

    ReplyDelete
  55. SOLUTION: TRY ANOTHER SERVER. Some servers such as Bunny Hill are bugged and this secret entrance wont work and will redirect you to your igloo. Try the more "mainstream" servers like Belly Side and Iceland. GOOD LUCK! Hope it works

    ReplyDelete
  56. click on Enter but nothing happens - Score also shows as undefined - is this a glitch?

    ReplyDelete
  57. this was really helpfull but when i get to the secret door on level one, the message pops up but wont let me click on enter?

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hey cena I followed the guide but when i get there it says coins undefined score undefined when i press enter it wont take me there
    Love cooper

    ReplyDelete
  59. This keeps happening to me too It wont allow me to click the enter button

    ReplyDelete
  60. This keeps happening to me too It wont allow me to click the enter button

    ReplyDelete
  61. its really hard to do

    ReplyDelete
  62. cena i clicked enter but nothing happed tell me why

    ReplyDelete
  63. to get the key so easy I won't tell you how

    ReplyDelete
  64. The squid dosn't come!!!! aw...

    ReplyDelete
  65. It won't let me click on the key :C

    ReplyDelete
  66. im cena's friend on club penguin

    ReplyDelete
  67. this doesn't help... i need more help with it.

    ReplyDelete
  68. need more help so its a rooki fail

    ReplyDelete
  69. need more help so its a rookie fail

    ReplyDelete