Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cena12121's Twitter Mini Igloo Party!


Today on Twitter, I announced a surprise mini party at my igloo! I wanted to rock my igloo before I redecorate it.


The party was so much fun! It was so funny, you guys are hilarious! I also added two random penguins! Here's some quick party pixs.


Can you find yourself in any of these pictures? Did you come? Was it kool? Tell me by posting a comment!

If you missed it, no worries. We're going to be rocking Club Penguin all summer long!

Make sure to follow me on Twitter for more surprise parties at www.Twitter.com/Cena12121.

-Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

10 comments:

  1. I was there! It was fun. (See me as Firedrop2 in the pictures.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on the 2 pics! That party was awesome! Hope you do much more!
    ~Bbb emo~

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAN YOU Please get on cp again and add me please Donutkid

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was there!!! i c my name on the first picture but not my penguin! (skyloo77) ..... lol i was sscreaming "CNA!!!"
    i loved it .... !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in the second pic!(Eagle66492 bottom left)It was really cool!! And by the way i am english so it was midnight When the whole thing started,but i still went on to see you!!!
    YOU ROCK CENA!!
    Eagle66492

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww! I wish I was at your party!! Tell me when there is another party!!!



    -Freddie Benson AKA Nathan Kress

    ReplyDelete
  7. i missed it but I came to your other party last year at 10pm it rocked plz make another big one soon!!!!! and tell mimo777 to come if you know him and add me at ur party my name is

    Arry Slugs

    Please add me i visit ur blog everyday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfectly set out for

    ReplyDelete
  9. cena i am your best fan add me
    sincirly Erroi9

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie16050


    It looks like you had alot of fun!

    ReplyDelete