Monday, May 24, 2010

"Herbert's Revenge" Mini Games Sneak Peek!



The Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge Nintendo DS game will be coming out TOMORROW, May 25 (Herbert's Revenge DS game is now out in stores)!

It's going to have: of course, new missions and new mini games! We believe that there's going to be two new mini games. Not sure, maybe more.

We've managed to get sneak peeks of these new mini games! Take a look at this one. I think the plot of this game is to get the coins with life preservers, without letting the life preserves to touch the puffer fish and pop!


And this one is pretty cool. I guess we need to see how long we can go by swinging on a rope to collect coins.


Cool?! I think so! Post me a comment with your thoughts of the new game.

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ON OUR NEWEST POLL!

-Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. hey Cena12121,

    I was wondering if you could follow me on Twitter, I look up to you alot and think you are cool! anyways it's http://www.twitter.com/FlameCP

    -Flame0522

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last image is a game called grapple gadget. Also the new white elite puffle will be included. His name is Chill and his ability is to freeze water. I already have the game if you're wondering how I know this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Thanks for the sneak peeks! I am surely getting the game!

    I have a question: are you going to post the herbert's revenge mission cheats when they come out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the sneak peeks i really want to buy the game

    ReplyDelete
  5. In Arizona it's already being selled!!!! I will try to get the game today or next week!! I'll try and send you pictures of the game Cena.

    Good thing I live in Arizona!!

    Best Fishes
    -Serafin10

    ReplyDelete
  6. whats the code for it

    ReplyDelete