Saturday, July 3, 2010

CENA12121 EXCLUSIVE: "Club Penguin Game Day" Wii Mini Games Pictures!



I've got some never before seen screenshots for the new Club Penguin Wii game, Club Penguin Game Day.

Here are pictures of the mini games that you would be able to play with your friends (up to 4 players at a time!).

This picture is for the game Puffle Paddle....


...this is the Feed-A-Puffle game...


...this game is some sort of a hockey game...


...here, I think you have to maneuver the snowball without hitting the obstacles...


...in this one you gotta roll the snowball and see who can make the biggest one...


...this game is called Bean Balance. The title says it, whoever balances the beans sacs the longest wins...


...and in this last one, hmm? What is it? Is that a drill in their hand? I don't know about this, what do you think? Click here to give me you answers!


-Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures Cena! Now I know that I will play that game everyday! Thank you sooooo much Cena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure that you are supposed to use your drill and follow the lines ahead of you to cut something out. The first one done wins! That's my guess, what's yours???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did ypu get the screenshots Cena??

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi cean12121 i have a question how were there postcards in 2007 on your post on decmber 2007 (post i forgot where) if penguin mail was made july 2008 please help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think its like a jackhammer game or a sled race!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I went to GameStop.com, I found this Wii game on the website, and it didn't even come out yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very sure that you try to go away from off-track or obstacles and you use a drill in your hands and tilt around like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. good game,this game is called Bean Balance. The title says it, whoever balances the beans sacs the longest wins

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard there's gonna be a yellow team now! You can play it in the Wii game! You can transfer the stuff to yer Club Penguin Account, right? If it's true, I know why a saw a picture of a penguin wearing a yellow jersey on a sneak-peek picture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. no fair i dont have a wii i wish i had it my mom wont let us i barrow a wii from my cosin but we didnt get it yet i really want it

    ReplyDelete