Monday, September 27, 2010

Club Penguin Treasure Book Series 10 Cheats!



Treasure Book series 10 is now out!

Frequently Asked Question:
Where/what is the Treasure Book?


Club Penguin toys are availbe in real world stores! Click here to find out where you can buy them at. So, if you go to a tore and buy a Club Penguin toy, it will come with a code. Go to www.ClubPenguin.com and click on the "Unlock Items Online" button and enter your code. You've now unlocked the Treasure Book. You can buy clothing for your penguin from the Treasure Book. To buy items, it's for free and you don't have to be a member. Each code lets you get two(2) items for your penguin.

To look at the Treasure Books, without unlocking any items, click here.

Well this series of the Treasure Book, there are NO hidden items. :-( Anyway, here's the book:


For more Club Penguin catalog cheats, click here!

-Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

10 comments:

  1. Hi,
    can you teach me how to crop a club penguin picture, like you have in the banner?
    thanks,
    LC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know the mystery. It might be the beta shirt, blue umbrella, blue dress, and white/blond hair. Tell me if I'm right.



    -S And S3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's too bad there aren't any secrets in Treasure book 10.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ana1053 says,

    cena will you be my friend?
    please please please

    ReplyDelete
  5. ana1053 on club penguin

    anyone can be my friend but only members! oh and cena12121 will you be my friend?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cena will you be my friend? My club penguin name is Miffi46.


    Thanks,

    Miffi46

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same here but Cena12121 can you please show me how to crop a banner like yours? It's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got the red polka dotted (cream colored) dress and the blonde hair with the blue bow headband, so does that mean I'm rare?

    ReplyDelete
  9. how to get the treasure book?
    please help me!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi guys
    anybody would like to be my friend

    ReplyDelete