Monday, September 20, 2010

New Club Penguin Field-Ops Cheats - Mission 15!


Here are the cheats for the new Field-Ops mission #15 for the week of September 20, 2010:


Step 1. Go the Command Room and accept the Field-Op.


Step 2. Go to the Beach and walk to the buoy.


Step 3. Puzzle found! Just mach each picture with the same picture - It's really easy.


You've finished the Field-Op mission! Here's your medal!

With these medals, you can buy Elite Gear! Each item is worth a certain amount of medals.


Visit us next week for the new Field-Ops cheats!

—Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. hey cna im EDP cool on cp
    im having a party next sunday at mamoth my iggy at 12:00 cp time can u plz come im a huge fan

    ur cheats r awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CNA your website is awsome just one thing. Before i did the field op i had 2 medals. I finished it and got my third medal then logged off. Later i logged on and my epf phone was ringing saying there was a new field op i already did. I looked at my medals it had 3 even my new one! So I did it and got my fourth medal and bougt the suit for the tactical gear. Wierd right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude that same think happened to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. the thing that makes the puzzle hard foe ME is the get really faster and what do you know it just does one move and i got it wrong so its hard for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, my first time doing an E.P.F. Mission without your guide! WOW! First time shocker for me! Lol.


    -Serafin10

    ReplyDelete
  6. edp cool wheres your party

    ReplyDelete