Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Club Penguin Card-Jitsu Water Cheats!


This is Cena12121's Card-Jitsu Water cheat guide and walkthrough!

Navigation:

- Summary
- Getting Started
- Earning your Water Suit
- How to play Card-Jitsu Water
- Becoming a full Water Ninja

Summary

In Card-Jitsu Water, you do not earn belts for your progress. Instead, you earn parts of the Water Suit. Every time you go to a next level, the Sensei gives you a part of the Water Suit. Once you passed all of the levels and got every part of the Water Suit, you need to challenge the Water Sensei. Once you bet him, he will give you a water gem to put on your Amulet; now your a official Water Ninja!

Getting Started:

Step 1. Become a ninja (Click here for my Card-Jitsu ninja cheat guide).
Step 2. Go to the Ninja Hideout and buy the Amulet from the Martial Artworks catalog.


Step 4. Click on the Water Tablet, and enter the Water Dojo.
Step 5. Click on the Water Sensei to talk to him, he will give you the Water Booster Pack.


Once you got the Water Booster Pack, you can play Card-Jitsu Water!

Earning Your Water Suit:

There are four parts to your Water Suit...


...To earn them, go to the Water Sensei, and play Card-Jitsu Water in "Earn You Water Suit" mode. Every time you win, you get closer to earning the next Water Suit item.

How To Play Card-Jitsu Water:

Your goal in Card-Jitsu Water is to reach the Gong first, or to be the last ninja standing.


But there are stones in your way, and you must empty the stones to walk on them (So you do not fall off the waterfall).


To do this, pick a card (ice, water, or fire) from your deck that will destroy the element that's on the stone.


For example: I want to go on the stone in front of me, but it has a pile of snow on it, I would pick a fire card from my deck and use it against that stone.


Becoming A Full Water Ninja:

After earning every part of your Water Suit, go to the Water Sensei, and click on "Challenge the Sensei" mode.

If you beat the Sensei, you become a full Water Ninja and earn your Water Gem!

Have fun and good luck becoming a Water Ninja!


—Cena12121, www.BestClubPenguinCheats.com

39 comments:

  1. I didn t get the booster,why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cena12121, u rock! And by the way thank you for giving me the Water Ninja guide because I got a stamp from you and you got me Half way through my Water Ninja journey! And by the way Sensei is Offline. Your two biggest fans, Woddylan and Cutiemaster2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the stamp when you fall off the edge first :P

      Delete
  3. Hey can you talk about the glitch on cp where when you are a tour guide in the ninja hideout it says do you know any fire ninja they could help speed up the machine


    can you show that on your blog
    please

    Kyjof8

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, its katherine 462
    i was looking at another blog and the owner was not
    getting the water booster deck
    i think thats weird?
    cp got some more problems to slove
    sometimes they never slove it

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey its me cena12121 blue9628 on your blog too be a water ninja you said right after you defeat the water sensei you will get the FIRE gem its suppose too be the WATER gem can you fix it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got the booster but it took like an hour lol. Lucky me I guess. I have my full outfit already, and the hardest part by far is the Helmet of Oceans. Took me 2 to 3 hours to get just the helmet, and I got like 1% for every first place win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was a water ninga in less than a day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cena!!!! try to find me online one day! im chubbersluv ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. cenna have you beat the water dojo arrey because im still not past fire.

    ReplyDelete
  10. dude you don't need to finish fire to play water u just need to be a member and a ninja thats all

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol i havent completed fire but im trying to get water it takes alot of time and i get bored it is taking a long time BORRRRRRRRRING

    ReplyDelete
  12. once when i was playing water cj i turned grey then i turned green .must be a lag or somethin. but any way i love ur site friggin awesome

    ReplyDelete
  13. anonymus (nov 24, 2010) maybe because you already have the booster cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey cena u rock im past water,fire,and the regular crap, your right it does take alot of time and its realy boring too thanks for the cheats and stay cool man!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yo Cena you rock, by the way how did you meet aunt Arctic?

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the water dojo thanks cena from lizzy1260

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cena12121 please help whenever i start a game it keeps clicking the wrong one and i always fall of the edge please help i really wanna b and water ninja

    ReplyDelete
  18. i know it sounds all like im too lazy to look for more answers, but that isn't what i was expecting to find, so in other words it didnt work.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i really want to be a member to be a water ninja i wish there was such thing as a snow ninja

    ReplyDelete
  20. are there any cheats for card jitsu water sincerly roadspike850

    ReplyDelete
  21. Im fire But my membership is gone can u give out free memebership codes?

    ReplyDelete
  22. YOU CAN ONLY DO IT IF YOU ARE A MEMBER. WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO CENA?

    ReplyDelete
  23. doesn't that just tell u how to play

    ReplyDelete
  24. The Water Dojo I Have Three Items

    ReplyDelete
  25. you can only do it if you're a member

    ReplyDelete
  26. loooool i have a cheat for the shadow dojo :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Water or Fire Ninja for Everyone Now !!

    ReplyDelete
  28. cena fight me but lose my name is rexona men

    ReplyDelete
  29. Add me my user is Icy Blue2

    ReplyDelete
  30. I can't earn my water suit I've tried and tried i got the sandles but i cant get the body piece I'm on 81% right now but for some reason i can't get past that. I need somebody's help. My user is Rachel86422.

    ReplyDelete
  31. what is? i done all of card jitsu. even snow! and origanal

    ReplyDelete
  32. i never gone up to that thing

    ReplyDelete
  33. I know why u didn't get the booster, bc that photo was taken a few years ago. Club P has changed

    ReplyDelete