Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Club Penguin Card-Jitsu Water Hunt Cheats!


Sensei has set up a Card-Jitsu Water hunt! We gotta collect water items to use them for the new Water Dojo!

Click on the Water Bucket button to keep track of your items.


To find the first item (Drink):

Step 1. Go to the Stadium.
Step 2. Click on Drink.


To find the second item (Coffee Mug):

Step 1. Go to the Coffee Shop.
Step 2. Click on Coffee Mug.


To find the third item (Fish Bowl):

Step 1. Go to the Pet Shop.
Step 2. Click on Fish Bowl.


To find the fourth item (Water Bottle):

Step 1. Go to the Cove.
Step 2. Click on Water Bottle.


To find the fifth item (Tea Cup):

Step 1. Enter the Coffee Shop, then go upstairs to the Book Room.
Step 2. Click on Tea Cup.


To find the sixth item (Glass Cup):

Step 1. Enter the Dance Club, then go upstairs to the Dance Lounge.
Step 2. Click on Glass Cup.


To find the seventh item (Bucket):

Step 1. Go to the Beach.
Step 2. Click on Bucket.


To find the last item, item eighth (Fish):

Step 1. Go to the Dojo Courtyard.
Step 2. Click on Fish.


Congratulations! You've found all of the Water Hunt items! Now, get your free prize!

Step 1. Click on the Water Bucket button, and click "Claim Your Prize".

You now have the "Water Tank" background!


Click here for all Card-Jitsu Water posts.
Click here for Sensei tracker.

—Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

13 comments:

  1. cena what favorite server

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did this on my blog too! i found it without your help! and there was a glitch for me! the free bucket hat when i got it it said member and poped out the member thing... so i loged off and got it!

    - My5t3ryg1rl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm Cena I think you should go to the Mine rooms (basically go underground) And theres a free Bucket Hat at the Snowforts

    ~Di Master

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude check you spelling and your picture you put night ckub -Hotwheels999

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new cheats. I completed the scavenger hunt before you posted the cheats, but they're still fun to look at. The water tank background is pretty cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cena12121 I saw you when you were posting! I think when you were soccer field! I was wearing a fire outfit! Thanks for the postcard! Anyways I just wanna tell you that the Sensei tracker should be on! Also Saraapril on clubpenguin blog has found Sensie! So start tracking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cena-Son!

    Mais OUI!
    It's me, your absolute favourite ginger ever. :D

    Yeeh, um, I'm de-ownered and guested on your chat... D:

    kso, that's about itt, plus, I found sensei today. ;)

    Alexa :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked the rain that happened before. The Water Hunt's alright, but the rain was so awesome! BTW I e-mailed CP Support and they said that the realease of Card-Jitsu Water is the party for this month. But, I'm not even close to a ninja so for me the rain was my party.
    - Ry Mac and RJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am looking at sensei now at the water dojo on alpine he is so cool. he has even sent me a friends requst!! so excited we are the only two in the room. so hurry up!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow cena I just went on and it was NOT on there

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow cena.I just went on and it was not there

    ReplyDelete
  12. The new newspaper is so weird i hate it i wish they cud change it back its so ugly i liked the old one betr cuz i new what page i cud find evrything but now i dnt even want to look at it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. got the backround

    ReplyDelete