Friday, December 17, 2010

Soon-To-Be Community Center Room Opened!


There's a NEW ROOM right now on Club Penguin!

You can enter it from the Town...


...or through the Plaza.


When the room loads, it's called the "???" room, that means it's going to be revealed in the future!


Here is the ??? room.


Now, this is what I think it's going to be! Remember when I posted about that Community Center room a while back? Click here to read all about it.

Well, here is that Community Center room that I'm taking about.


I think this ??? room is going to be the Community Center room!

Why? Because they both have pathways leading to the town!


Do you agree with me? Yes? No? What do you think?!

—Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

26 comments:

  1. Definitely! This is exactly what I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cena its lucario12321 I tweeted you this yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tht sneak peak pic too from "The Awesome Offical Guide to CP'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally Agree with you! It has to be the community center!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh boo ya the community room is always decorated but i have one problem the right leads to the plaza so the plaza entrance must be deleted

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh boo ya the community room is always decorated but i have one problem the right leads to the plaza so the plaza entrance must be deleted

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm....yes or not but definetly it's gonna be a cool room!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Cena,
    I think there are new servers because there is one named zipline and there wasw never a z before can you tell me more of the new servers? Ohh and by the wasy awesome post I totally thought that too!

    Lbthr4u

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cena I think you're totally right!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES YES YES !

    Dreammae989

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Everyone:)

    Im having a holiday party today! Information below

    Day:Sunday December 19 2010
    Server:Hibernate
    Room:Dock
    Time:11:00Am PST (Penguin Strandard Time)
    My penguin name:Shill 99

    -Shill 99

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cena Cena!!! If you throw a snowball in the ???? room, you actually throw an ornament!!

    racheldp

    ReplyDelete
  13. YES!!! :D


    -Greenncool

    ReplyDelete
  14. i done a youtube vid abaout this the first day the christmas party was out also click my name

    ReplyDelete
  15. Let us find out ! I trust Club Penguin Cheats so I belive you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just popping in to say nice site.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was thinking that too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I saw that in one of the books on Club penguin! I think it was the Awesome Official Guide of Club Penguin! It looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete