Monday, February 7, 2011

Club Penguin Treasure Book Series 12 Cheats!



Club Penguin Treasure Book series 12 is out!

Frequently Asked Question:
What/where is the Treasure Book?


Club Penguin toys are available in real world stores! Click here to find out where you can buy them at. So, if you go to a tore and buy a Club Penguin toy, it will come with a code. Go to www.ClubPenguin.com and click on the "Unlock Items Online" button and enter your code. You've now unlocked the Treasure Book. You can buy clothing for your penguin from the Treasure Book. To buy items, it's for free and you don't have to be a member. Each code lets you get two(2) items for your penguin.

To look at the Treasure Books, without unlocking any items, click here.

There are no cheats this time, but lets flip through the catalog.


Ehh... okay catalog, nothing amazing. The exclusives can be a little better.

For more Club Penguin catalog cheats, click here!

—Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

16 comments:

  1. Agreed! i think club penguin needs to step up their game making new items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh...I wish they could have brown puffles on the free puffle page...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cena, I'm on my iPod touch and I decided to go to clubpenguin .com and I expected a blank page to show up... But now there is a page made special for iPhone that says visit is on a computer with a pic of a pent and puffles... But if u look in the URL it's made special for iPhone, which leads me to believe that they are making something for iPhone (if not CP entirely for it) I thought you'd might be interested :)
    ~Slider94

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the way cena your welcome for me telling you -Edgwe

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know theres a new EPF message. Its form the Director.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Slider94, all thought that is a good estimate, I think that the webpage is most likely used for redirection on mobile devices because Club Penguin requires flash, and unfortunately, most mobile devices don't use flash. However, they might make a CP app for iPod/iPhone/iPad that allows flash but, who knows what the future holds. Good guess, thought.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how can i get the club penguin treasure book i cant find it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually there is a pretty rare item in it. I noticed that the cane is in there. that can is over 3 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally agree! Also I noticed that the Exclusives on Club Penguin usually come out like 5 months later but in different colors. Like the Flaming Puffle Jacket, is just colored blue. So I'm not going to waste any more of my money on the treasure book. I think this is the worst treasure book I have seen so far. Treasure book 2 is my favorite because it has the kitty hat, and the best exclusives(in my opinion). I wish I had a series 2 code at least...

    -Greenncool

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi cena thanks for the info of the new treasure book :)
    waddle on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi cena thanks for the info of the new treasure book :)
    waddle on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree!
    Club Penguin really needs to put some more effort into designing exclusives that people would want to buy. This is the worst Treasure Book yet.

    Also, just a note about the decorated rooms, only the outsides of the buildings are decorated, and most of the interior isn't decorated at all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW that sucks i hate the new unlockables. i just got some new cp stuffies and there isnt that much stuff on it . i might hav to waight for 2 months or something. i hate that

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like the bunny outfits i have both of them

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just let me have a treasure book code because i never even ever had 1 before!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. thx for the codes and secrets i wouldn't have found out if it weren't for you C:
    -cookie12377
    ps thats my cp name C:

    ReplyDelete