Thursday, March 10, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Igloo Contest 2011!



The Club Penguin St. Patrick's Day igloo contest 2011 starts today!

WHAT'S THE ST. PATRICK'S DAY IGLOO CONTEST?

Club Penguin is looking for the best St. Patrick's Day decorated igloos! You can decorate your igloo and submit it to Club Penguin. Judges will take a look at it, and if they like yours enough, you just might be one of the winners!

HOW TO ENTER:


Step 1. Decorate your igloo for the St. Patrick's Day.

Step 2. Go to your igloo and click the 'Enter Contest' button. This button will be gone on March 15 (You have 4 days only, hurry!).


PRIZES:

20 grand prize winners will get:

• 50,000 coins!
• Their igloos featured in the Club Penguin Times!

20 Runner-Ups Will Receive:

• 25,000 coins!
• Their names featured in the Club Penguin Times!

Winners will be announced on March 25 and April 1 in the newspaper.

Good luck everyone! Better get decoratin'! Oh, and make sure you have a lot of this in your igloo:


—Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

8 comments:

  1. i found a cheat! i was trying a look for igloo. i kept changing the igloo with stuff in it 3 times after the 3rd time when i looked in the box the stuff in the igloo be for was in the minus and if you get one more in your igloo then you get that thing as many times as you want, for FREE! P.S. my name on club penguin is Qtpie9854.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey idk if ur reading this and it took me like a few months to find this but if u remember me from sky-sg minecraft my name is ianthemanman we havent talked in a while

      Delete
  2. hahah love ur website its too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. theres a glitch it wont let me enter!!!!! I click yes to entering and then it just keeps on loading!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When i click on the igloo i click yes then i keeps on loading 4 eva :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi guyz, and girlz. Please make buddies with Cutie8y 'cause it's me! I'm a gr8 buddy and I really wanna make a cp cheat website when I'm older! There's a website that had links to other cheat websites and I now have 4 fav CP websites, including this 1! Buddy with Waddle Flipi too. Gr8 buddy alert! Cena12121, what server do u go on? I go on Snow Drift! Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi guyz, and girlz. Please make buddies with Cutie8y 'cause it's me! I'm a gr8 buddy and I really wanna make a cp cheat website when I'm older! There's a website that had links to other cheat websites and I now have 4 fav CP websites, including this 1! Buddy with Waddle Flipi too. Gr8 buddy alert! Cena12121, what server do u go on? I go on Snow Drift! Bye!

    ReplyDelete