Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Buggiest Party Ever!



Ever since the Medieval party started, Club Penguin has been flooding with nasty bugs and glitches. Here's just some of them:

"Undefined" Bug!
If you try getting the free Purple Wizard Hat, or any items from the new Medieval Party catalog, the item's names don't appear!


Disappearing Room Bug!
In many Club Penguins rooms, they randomly turn white when you go there! This problem happens especially in Quest 1. In the maze section, when you get to the 6th room, it turns blank! Making it impossible to continue your quest!


Missing Items Bug!
For a lot of people, clothing items have been disappearing from their inventory! In my case, the tie-dye tshirt that I always wear shows on my playercard, but not on my penguin avatar. Some people can see my shirt, but it does not appear on my screen!


And baddest one of all, the...
Connection Bug!
This bug has been driving me crazy! When I sometimes go to play Club Penguin, the doomed blue screen appears! Nothing loads!


And then sometimes, Club Penguin does load and I login. But I only see the Town for 2 seconds, then everything freezes, disconnects, and turns white!


This bug is so annoying! I wasn't able to log into Club Penguin from Thursday to Sunday! That's why I was so late posting the Medieval party cheats, sorry about that BTW.

Other bugs!
Here are some other bugs lingering around Club Penguin.
  • *THIS BUG HAS BEEN FIXED* No new Medieval party postcards
  • *THIS BUG HAS BEEN FIXED* Tour Guide chat has not been updated for the Medieval party.
  • When writing in the chat box, you can not write after putting any punctations like "!" and "?".
  • *THIS BUG HAS BEEN FIXED* Missing "Noble Knight" stamp.
Fixing these bugs...
Most of these bugs cannot be fixed. They are Club Penguin's problem and only they can fix them. I tried to do many things to fix my connection bug like...
  • Restarted my computer.
  • Uninstalled and reinstalled Flash Player.
  • Uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome.
  • Tried playing Club Penguin with my security program turned off.
  • Tried playing Club Penguin with my firewall off.
  • Turned off and turned back on my internet modem.
You can try to clear your cache, but it does little to help.

In the end however...


Sorry for all of you having to deal with these bugs and not able to see the Medieval party. A multimillion dollar game should be able to fix these bugs right away, especially when they have full test and tech teams and even when they test parties months before they're released. But obviously they are not and thousands of players are having to deal with the results.

Click here to comment if you're having some of these bugs!

—Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

13 comments:

  1. i ve been getting thses bugz but luckily not the one where u cant see the town thingo I have been able to look around the medievil party. Sadly its not really that great from the non member point of veiw. I think non members need more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having these bug/glitches too, they are really gettin' annoying, have you had the one where everyone gets frozen exept you and then when you go to another room it does not load? Well I just had that one and its annoying, I think I'll post about this on my site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got every single one of these bugs too... D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can load all the stuff but when its finnished its a blue scream

    ReplyDelete
  5. This message I've got today from CP:
    Hi there,

    We recently became aware of a problem that some penguins were having with the loading screen. To address this we put up a fix that most browsers accepted without difficulty. Unfortunately there were some browsers that did not.

    Currently the only solution for penguins still experiencing the blank blue loading screen is to continue to clear their browser's cache-- even if this has been done several times already. Some users have let us know that it has taken them five or more cache clears before their browser has fully accepted the changes we made. Please be sure to clear 'everything' (instead of only clearing the last hour, week, etc.) We also strongly recommend that you re-start your computer after clearing your web cache, to complete this process.

    The most common browser to experience this problem is Internet Explorer 8. If you are seeing the blank blue screen and you are using this browser you will need to clear your cache by doing the following:

    1) Open the tools menu in the top right corner. This option also appears on the left side of the screen near the "File" menu.
    2) Select the "Internet Options" option from the menu that appears.
    3) Push the "Delete…" button in the Browsing history section.
    4) On the new menu that appears, make sure that only the "Temporary Internet files" option has a check next to it. Press the "Delete" button when this is the case.
    5) Close Internet Explorer completely once this has finished and then open it again.

    If you are unable to access Club Penguin using Internet Explorer 8, even after clearing your cache multiple times, it is strongly recommended that you try another internet browser. We recommend Google Chrome or Firefox. You can find these browsers for free at:

    www.google.com/chrome
    www.mozilla.com

    Users who are persistent with their cache clearing attempts, and who try other browsers with cleared caches, are able to get on Club Penguin again. Please be patient, and keep trying, and you should be able to do the same.

    Thanks for writing in, please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns that you would like us to address and we will be happy to help you out.

    Sincerest regards,

    Clara
    Club Penguin Support

    ReplyDelete
  6. i been starting getting these bugs and a new one. it turns my color invisible. its cool though

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think i know who is makeing these bugs herbert remember he said he will apere in medievel party this is him apereing to everyone and all of these bugs have happend to me and its herbert who did it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a toll free number for club penguin if you want it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been getting the blue screen bug it is SOOO annoying,especially when ChrisDog93 is online and the computer won't load. I would clear my cache but I have no idea what it is and I have a felling that my Dad doesn't either...

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg same thing happening 2 me, maybe they will all go away when the partys finished :) :o OMG NEW GLITCH!!!! for the last few partys ive noticed that the partys arent ending when they r meant to eg: medival party ends: may 29th but its still here and its 1 day later? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. rofl cena thats happpend to me a year be4 this party!! which means its gonna take a while to fix them

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey guys!

    I have the bug where you cant put exclamation or question marks. Ok seriously, I love cp but they have got 2 fix these bugs, if you guys at cp want kids to play this game, u guys should fix them SO the kids can play the game.

    Oh and Cena new snow and sports catalog!! YAY!! And penguin style!!
    Peace,
    Ashoka09

    ReplyDelete
  13. I HAD THE BLUE SCREEN BUG FOR THREE WHOLE DAYS!!!!!!!!
    I WAS CRYING SO MUCH AND IM STILL CRYING NOW!!!!
    :( :(
    I HATE THE NEW CP

    ReplyDelete