Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Club Penguin January 2012 Events!


Here's a sneak peek for upcoming events taking place in January 2012!


New Clothes: A redone Penguin Styles catalog coming this Thursday!
New Party: A brand new party is coming soon. All we know is that it has something to do with water.
New Play: The Twelfth Fish play is returning since 2008!
Appearances: Special visit from a mascot (maybe Rookie).
and more....

A brand new party is just the way I like to kick off the new year! Woot!

—Cena12121

4 comments:

  1. Whoa, i wonder what could the party posibly be, i'll stay tuned for more clues, Waddle On Cena12121!

    -Luigi Bro2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Know What The New Party Is! It's Going To Be An Underwater Party! This Party Hasn't Been On Club Penguin For 3 Years! It Said That On The Club Penguin Magazine!

    -Unknown

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I know what party is coming. Click where it says Hopper82804 to find out the answer to what the party MIGHT be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cena12121 im ur number 1# fan i really wont to meet u our u add me my name is Heeda Rocks

    ReplyDelete