Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Club Penguin Field-Ops Cheats - Mission 65!


Here are the cheats for the new Field-Ops mission #65 for Thursday, January 19, 2012:


Step 1. Go the Command Room and accept the Field-Op.


Step 2. Go to the Cove and walk to the blue floatie.


Step 3. Puzzle found! Click on the circles to find the right symbol and break the code.


You've finished the Field-Op mission! Here's your medal!


With these medals, you can buy Elite Gear! Each item is worth a certain amount of medals.


Visit us next week for the new Field-Ops cheats!

—Cena12121

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Cena12121, i had lots of trouble looking for the field op, i checked the beach, Dock, Ice Berg and still couldn't find it. Thanks. Waddle On Cena12121

    -Luigi Bro2

    ReplyDelete
  2. i all ready finished it so im good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you add me please :) I am a non member my name is kasiulka on club penguin so ya plz tell me if i look ok for a non member, I have hair and Im not naked :D Anyway thanks for the help I was really stuck on that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cena1211 is cool and AWESOME

    ReplyDelete