Saturday, February 25, 2012

Club Penguin Sports Shop is RETURNING!


I found this really cool picture of the Sports Shop. Wait, wasn't the Sports Shop destroyed by Herbert and replaced by the "Everyday Phoning Facility"? Yes! So that means the shop will be rebuilt!


As you see, the picture is in Portuguese, but the new Sports Shop will be located on the LEFT side of the Ski Village.

It is also rumored that there will be a new game/mission system coming out with the rebuilding of the shop. This is likely happening in July 2012.

Thanks Giovannis8 for the tip.

—Cena12121

14 comments:

  1. Herbert is gonna attack this one too and attack CP this summer, I bet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its possible! but great work for finding :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweeeet! I miss the Sport's Shop. I can't wait for it to return!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cena12121, what happened to Herbert? Where is he now? BTW, you rock my socks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi cena giovannis8 here thank you for posting it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay I FINALLY GET TO BE A COOL GOOD LOOKING POOKIE AND HAVE FUN CP RIGHT NOW SUCKS SO BAD I WISH IT WAS ALWAYS GOOD AND CP MEMEBERSHIPS WERE FREE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cena I have a question it might not be about this post but how do I join Team Club Penguin Cheats?

    ReplyDelete
  8. July?!?! COME ON!!!!! p.s. if u see me on cp friend meeeee =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where did you find the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, the Sport's Shop is finally returning since 2010. I can't wait for the Sport Shop to come back! Waddle On Cena12121!

    -Luigi Bro2

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg how do you know i am really looking foward to this and i made a random video on a cpps and i faked it as if the sports shop is coming back and i thought that it wouldent but i guess it was true

    ReplyDelete
  12. herbert is probaly going to attak the puffle party

    ReplyDelete