Sunday, June 24, 2012

Operation: Renovation - BETA TESTERS


*SUBMISSION CLOSED!*

I announced a few days ago on our new project, Operation: Renovation. I also talked about our need for beta testers. We are going to choose 10 people and give them the "beta tester" position.

What they will need to do:
Beta testers will have access to our secret test site. We are designing our new theme on our secret site before we put it on our main site. Beta testers will report bugs, tell us what they like / don't like, share feedback, and rate new features. They must log into the secret site every two days.

How we choose:
We are choosing people that have been active in the Team Club Penguin Cheats community. People who post comments, engage with us on Twitter, and stand out from the thousands of viewers that we receive daily.

Winners:
Winners will first be contacted through email to accept their position. Winners will later have their names published here on June 26.

How to sign up:
If you're interested, you can sign in the box below. Submission closes this Thursday, June 28. Enter the required fields:

Beta Testers Sign-Up

*SUBMISSION CLOSED*

IF YOU ENTERED A SUBMISSION FORM, PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (AND SPAM FOLDER) TO SEE IF YOU RECEIVED A EMAIL FROM US. IF YOU DID, YOU'VE BEEN CHOSEN TO BE A BETA TESTER! PLEASE REPLY TO THAT EMAIL.

Beta testers who get chosen will first be contacted through email to accept the offer. Winners will be announced at this post on Wednesday, June 27.

—Cena12121

21 comments:

  1. Cena can u pls Add Pikachu 322 Im a big fan & i have been trying to add u 4 years but u never accept my friend request

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now It's just Tuesday. I'd better get applying. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck Everyone If Your Going To Try And Be A Beta Tester! And I Think Cena12121 Deserves A Cheer For Allowing 10 People This Position!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im super exited! I entered the contest, and now i just have to wait! Cena you centainly rock my socks! I mean how did you come up with such great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck everyone!
    Everyone try to apply to be a Beta Tester!
    And a special thanks to Cena12121 for letting ten fans being part of this operation. Hope for better improvements for this site for everyone can enjoy.

    Shawdow Guy1

    ReplyDelete
  6. CENA 12121 RULES!
    You rock my socks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOHHH I HOPE I GOT ACCEPTED!

    ReplyDelete
  8. please tell us who the beta testers are now!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cna tell us plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are all dying to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. please tell us who they are i can not WAIT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pingi17174 - chosen for testing and I give permission for my name to be on site

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hooray! I was chosen, I never thought I would be! Thanks Cena!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pingu17174 you must reply through the email I sent you.

    Thanks, Cena.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Troy56021 please reply to the email I sent you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Cena12121,

    I got chosen to be a beta tester!"Thank you".
    Have you got my reply?

    -Shawdow Guy1

    ReplyDelete
  16. Did you get my reply?

    -Redmotor

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was chosen! I replied to the email, did you get it?

    ReplyDelete