Monday, October 15, 2012

Add Any Club Penguin Mascot as a Friend!


You guys are gonna like this Club Penguin cheat! Here's how to manually add any penguin and mascot to your friends list:

...hold it up a second!
Today Club Penguin moderator Polo Field left us a comment announcing that this tip is catergorized as a hack, and risks players into breaking Club Penguin rules.

Therefore, I've removed instructions on how to manually add mascots to your buddy list.

For those who participated in this cheat and are worrying that they'll be banned, I believe Disney will be understanding and know that we all thought this was a glitch, since there wasn't the download of any third-party hacking trainers.

But now we all know better: no more altering with Club Penguin's JavaScript source, capish?

—Cena12121

15 comments:

  1. Hi Cena12121,

    I love the cheat and now I'm friends with all the Club Penguin mascots. Yay!
    Thank You Sooo Much!

    -Mixy Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was trying to add a regular penguin, it said Illegal and it would'nt allow me to add them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it didnt work for me i have google chrome did the first 3 steps i got messed up when it say blue arrow next to it shows blank nothing it shows a blue cursor but nothing there no like just blank can u help me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cena - this could result in an account ban. It is against the CP rules. Could you let your readers know? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know you would get banned! Cena,since I don't have a twitter account that I deleted all the penguins I added and I tried to delete the mascots and it wouldn't let me.Can you ask him what should I do? Can you ask him to remove all the mascots I added? Thanks,Dreadnought6

    ReplyDelete
  6. no need to worry about being banned because cp removed this hack

    ReplyDelete
  7. no need to worry about being banned because cp removed this hack

    ReplyDelete
  8. I mean ask Polo :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. DO NOT DO THIS ANYMORE!!!

    Polo Field said on Twitter that you WILL get banned if anyone does this anymore. Anyone who has already done it is fine and will not be banned.

    DON'T DO IT!!!
    I REPEAT: DON'T DO IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg this really makes me happy! i did it i thought nothing bad will happen thanks cena your the best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its ok to do it I did it and its good enough!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i already know how to add famous pepole its easy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Javascript is WORKING anymore. I discovered how to make server jumping with it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool I need buddys so can u add me by penguin name is Francis310

    ReplyDelete