Thursday, November 22, 2012

Club Penguin Operation: Blackout cheats | Chapter 4!


Mission 4 for Operation: Blackout is now ready. Here's how to solve it.

Step 1. Open your folder and go to section 4. Buy the Deflection Vest then click "Go There".


Step 2. Walk to the yellow door. It will turn green, enter it.


Step 3. Walk to the computer solve the puzzle.


Congratulations! "Herbert Security Clearance 4" pin has been added to your inventory.

You've completed Chapter 4 of Operation: Blackout. The next missions will be available on:

Chapter 5 will be released on November 22.
Chapter 6 will be released on November 24.

—Cena12121

20 comments:

  1. Cena the director is Aunt Arctic !!!! no lie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Door is green but I dont enter . Why ? Help me :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Door is green but I dont enter. Why ? Please help me :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not walk THROUGH the lasers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I can't get through the lasers either! How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i cant open the operation blackout EPF phone! please help me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I CAN'T GET THROUGH THE DOOR!!!!!!! I GIVE UP!!! HMPH

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHY CANT I GET THROUGH THIS UGLY DOOR!!??!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. can you please tell me how to get past that door?
    It is green but i cant get through!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah how do you get through the lazers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you have to be a member to get through the lasers?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Any answers to level 4. Cannot pass the lasers after following the right steps

    ReplyDelete
  13. yah its a green light but i cant get passed it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. I cannot get through the green door why I am a member I put on the vest I even tried a different computer. what is happening?

    ReplyDelete
  15. You need to press the blackness next to the door do not actually press the door. I just figured that out. I was having the same problems but now I am okay. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. click the black be hide the laser door

    ReplyDelete
  17. Replies
    1. what code 2016 guys I mean 2016 get newer

      Delete