Thursday, March 21, 2013

Club Penguin Puffle Party 2013 Cheats!


Puffles of all colors are taking over the Club Penguin island, as the Puffle Party has begun! Here are all the cheats and tips you need.

Club Penguin Puffle Party 2013

Puffle Hotel Grand Opening:

Go to the Plaza to enter the brand new Puffle Hotel!

Club Penguin Puffle Hotel

There are three floors: Lobby, Gym & Spa, and the Roof.

Club Penguin Puffle Hotel Elevator

There are many different activities for you and your puffle to discover!

Complete Puffle Party Tasks:

At the Puffle Hotel floor, click on the bulletin board to view your tasks and earn prizes.


There are four tasks. Read the directions, click "Go there", and complete them to earn prizes.


Exclusive Puffle Party Catalog:

There is a special catalog just for the Puffle Party. You can find it in the bottom right hand corner in most rooms.


To find the Puffle Raincoat:

Step 1. Go to page 2.
Step 2. Click on the Rainbow Puffle t-shirt.


Special Party Rooms:

Go to the Snow Forts to enter the Puffle Feeding room. Throw snowballs to feed puffles O-Berries!


Go to the Ski Village to enter "Play Zone".


Puffle Party Facts and Tips:


-Bring your puffle along and all the balloons will change color!
-The Dance Lounge menus changes every 5 minutes!
-Each puffle has their own room! Here are all the puffle rooms:

Brown Puffle - Dance Lounge
Orange Puffle - Box Dimension
White Puffle - Mountain
Red Puffle - Cove
Blue Puffle - Dock
Green Puffle - The Beacon
Yellow Puffle - Lighthouse
Purple Puffle - Night Club
Pink Puffle - Ice Berg
Black Puffle- Underground Pool

I'd say this is one of the best Puffle Parties! What's you're favorite part?

—Cena12121

24 comments:

  1. This is great. I think it will help me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE THIS PUFFLE PARTY EVERYTHING IS FOR MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS ONLY GET 150 COINS THE ONLY GOOD THING OF BEING A NON-MEMBER IN THIS PARTY IS MEETING PH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh I'm sorry to hear that. You can email Club Penguin with your feedback in hope that future parties have more activities for nonmembers. :-)

      Delete
    2. I KNOW SAME FOR EVERYTHING ON CLUB PENGUIN!

      Delete
  3. Cena, please unban me from your chat. Pika wanted to unban me but couldnt. He only wanted to ban me for 6 hours or so but now its been months! Please help :) Thanks bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am wondering why there are puffles above the ballons at the puffle party and how to turn in to a puffle ive been seeing it around?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi me again the one who asked about the puffles above the ballons,by the way who is ph?

    ReplyDelete
  6. u should post about the puffle playground cus i wanna c what it looks like

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is unfair how members get to do all the cool stuff thats why its so boring because non memebrs cant do that much

    ReplyDelete
  8. pls help non-member to also have a good day like the puffles and clothes if CP will understand this game is be worlds best game!!! and this my peguin World Star1

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do I get my puffles to follow me around? I have 2 of them and they seem to be stuck at my igloo....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. click on it and press the leash

      Delete
  10. sdsfxgvfdxvgfcgbf

    ReplyDelete
  11. BUT WHERE IS THE CODE

    ReplyDelete
  12. PLease tell me how to be a member in club penguin give me some cheats PLEASEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  13. PLEASE MAKE MEMBERSHIPS FREE!

    ReplyDelete