Saturday, April 13, 2013

Club Penguin Holds First Ever #ClubPenguinSummit!


Club Penguin has invited several press members and social media bloggers for their first ever Club Penguin Summit, a two day event (April 11 - 12) that took place in the Club Penguin Kelowna, Canada headquarters. They talked about how the game works, their mission, kid's privacy, and safety. I've gathered some pictures taken from this event below.
































Thanks to Mom Bloggers Club, OC Mom Blog and 5minutesformom.

—Cena12121

7 comments:

  1. Hi
    this site rock. Be my friend on club penguin please!!! My name is

    Emily 506.

    Meet me on the server christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this website

    be my friend on CP

    Russ 506 out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who else saw the operation blackout two logo? Maybe there is going to be a sequel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I saw that as well! However I'm not sure if that was a fan art that Club Penguin was showing, or if was an actual sneak peek.

      Delete
  4. ...I drew that Cadence puffle at the end. Omg. This is such an honor. Thanks, Club Penguin.

    ReplyDelete