Friday, March 14, 2014

Club Penguin MYSTERY Room Discovered!



A very strange room has been found on Club Penguin. The only way to access it is by logging in using this link play.clubpenguin.com/?rm=851#login.

It looks unfinished because your penguin cannot yet walk around. But do you guys see this shadow in the top right corner?


If we zoom into a clearer image, we see this!


I'm sure that's penguin holding a puffle! And is that a giant puffle behind them?

Whatever is going on here is defiantly strange. Is this part of the Muppets party? A new puffle? Or is this related to Herbert? Tell me what you think!

—Cena12121

8 comments:

  1. wow!!! its sooo creepy I tried it and I think its going to be part of a new mission or something!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not a Giant Puffle, it's a Mountain, in the Wild Zone (Operation: Puffle), Herbert was "kidnapped" by the puffles (=> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BixFgMeCIAAzG7Q.png)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that will be the Puffle Park

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't move!! :0 I am in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think its a giant chicken puffle.... just maybe..
    what am i imagining?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah! When I logged in, I was in a room that looks like an airport or something!! I think it was just a room that was part of the muppet party or whatever....

    ReplyDelete
  7. DONT APPEND NOTHING

    ReplyDelete