Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Club Penguin Nintendo DS Elite Penguin Force Game Now In Stores!


The Club Penguin Nintendo DS Elite Penguin Force game is now in stores! Finally, it's finished! The game will be available at these North American stores.

Toys'R'Us
Wal-Mart
Target
Best Buy
GameStop
Amazon
and Club Penguin Online Store

Also, sometime in 2009 it will be available in some European territories (Date coming soon).

The Elite Penguin Force DS will also come with a code that you'll be able to use to unlock the Elite Penguin Force room located at the HQ.

Check out the official Club Penguin Nintendo DS Elite Penguin Force game trailer.


Did you buy the game yet? I'm getting it for Christmas.

-Cena12121, Team Club Penguin Cheats President
TCPC: Club Penguin Cheats and More!

17 comments:

  1. i have the game but im stuck on the 4th mission :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on that new DS game.. :(
    Will it come to Singapore?? :/
    I hope it will some day soon..
    ~Fluffylin~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet!!

    I might get it this saturday 11/29 for my irthday PARTY

    ReplyDelete
  6. i cant figure out how to gt different belts whenever i play i dont get anything?????????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  7. it!!!!!!!!!!!ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. huh you know if you use cheat of inf coins you will cheat at the real game too won't you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I own EPF, and am currently on Mission 9. The game rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey I was wonderingif you guys knew if club penguin comes to singapore! If you know please tell me

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey cena, would you mind putting cheats of dis game?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I FINISHED ALL THE MISSIONS BUT I WANNA KEEP PLAYIN!....SADLY IM NOT ALLOWED TO USE WIFI:(

    ReplyDelete
  13. My aunt gave me a gift card for amazon.com and i bought it there it will be here in three weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i need help for mission 12

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in the UK so will you say what the code is please?

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love club penguin on ds and on computer but im really stuck on mission 4 does any one plese no how to get the key to garys room

    ReplyDelete