Sunday, February 28, 2010

New Club Penguin Mission 11 Sneak Peek - Herbert!


Here's a new sneak peek for the upcoming mission 11!


In a couple months, the new mission will be out for all Secret Agents. You'll be using your Penguin Secret Agency skills again to try and stop a Herbert! Club Penguin will be giving us more mission news in a few weeks.

What do you think he's planning for us this time? Post a comment and let me know.

In the meantime, you can practice your agent skills by doing the previous missions - and continue to keep the island safe. If you're not an agent yet, if your penguin is 30 days old, you can click the 'M' badge at the top right of your screen. Then click the button that says: "Become a Secret Agent". You'll get to take a quiz to apply.

- Want to become a Secret Agent? Click here!

- Need help on any Secret Agent mission? Click here for our full missions guide!

- Want to see another Mission 11 sneak peek? Click here!

-Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

9 comments:

  1. Awesome! The new mission is probably out end of April!!
    -I Man 7

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm did herbert get a haircut?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i see a microphone... may be he is gonna use mind control on puffles!!! thats cold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they should make da mission come a lot sonner we already waited a year or something 4 mission 11 and remember it was suppose to come out in january!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanx for the info on the next mission!By the way, the pic of herbert is great!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey guys! I got a coin code. First one to come to my igloo on Friday the 5th on 1:30 Penguin time will get it!! Server: Outback

    ReplyDelete
  9. that mission is where Herbert is going to tell everyone about the EPF! I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I PLAYED IT IN THE DS!

    ReplyDelete